• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Restaurants

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
  • There are three types of food of food when I'm out.
    1. Mexican - Don't even get me started on this one
    2. Chinese - If I go out, there a 75% chance I'll get Chinese food.
    3. Arab - Shawarma and falafel baby.

Years
  • We only eat at restaurants if there's a special occasion. Its been a while since I ate at a Chinese restaurant, maybe I should invite my sister to eat at one.

Years
  • I'm actually trying not to go out to eat as often anymore, for health and monetary reasons. But I do enjoy my fast food chicken and fries. Chick-Fil-A is my favorite by far. Great food, and amazing customer service. One time my mom and I went there when it was really busy. Not only did they apologize for taking so long, but they refilled our drinks without us having to ask. That's what I'm talking about.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I like getting a quick meal or snack at fast food restaurants such as Chik Fil A, McDonalds, Wendys, Pizza Hut, and so on. I eat at a restaurant at least twice a week on nights I don't feel like cooking. My dining expenses are steadily increasing because the desire to cook after coming home from work is declining. D:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Probably eat out about once a week because I work at SnS. There's always an extra burger or two during the rushes that we can't do anything with besides eat or toss so every now and then I eat it if I didn't wake up in time to eat before I left. I really like chinese and taco bell though. Could never eat enough Taco Bell but I've not had any of either for about a month :(

tofu-scrambler

small independent marshmallow
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    i go to visit my friend who lives an hour away about once a week, and we usually go out to a restaurant together every time. i have a lot of dietary restrictions but he lives in a more progressive area than i do so there are quite a few awesome dining options i can choose from there. i'm actually planning on moving there and once i do i'm sure i'll be spending all of my money at those places, lol.

other than that, though, i don't go out to eat often at all. it does get kinda pricey and i do have the aforementioned dietary restrictions, so i only tend to go out on special occasions or with my mom every once in awhile to spend time together. i prefer to cook at home anyway, trying new recipes is so much fun. c:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I eat out most of the time since I'm rather too lazy to cook. I usually go to Chinese/Italian restaurants since they're located close to my house and are rather convenient. There's this shop that sells chicken meals as well, so I go there often too.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • in Malaysia the restaurants are different because we have chinese indian and malay food for majority. The price is very cheap (ex : a bowl of curry me is $5 ). So, I always go out to eat with my family and friends for about twice per week.

Back