• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RESULTS!] Pokémon Anime Snapshots Contest!

Years

Anime Snapshot Contest!

Hi! Are you a Pokémon anime fan, or just an all-around Pokémon fan in general? In this contest, you'll try and find the best anime photo that best fits the given theme!

We're going to be going with a theme related to the GT overall: athleticism! Follow the spirit of the PokéCommunity Olympics and come check us out!
    So.. how does this work?

This year, we're changing things up! Instead of having three separate themes two days at a time, this year, we're going to allow submissions related to all three suggested themes throughout the whole week! Another change this year is that there won't be winners for the specific themes, but rather an overall first place winner, second place, and third place.

Your goal is to find a snapshot from the Pokémon anime and post it here, related to any of the given themes found below! You don't have to take the snapshot yourself, but you are most definitely more than welcome to do so! All entries will be judged at the end of the competition and winners announced later!​

Any rules?

Of course!
    • Don't use the same image as someone else
    • No snapshots from banned episodes
    • Give credit to the source of your image (i.e. https://www.filb.de/anime/ag/120)
    • Most importantly: No hotlinking! That means you can't just find the picture and use that link. You have to save the image to your computer and then either use an upload site or post the image here. So that your image doesn't hassle the server it came off of, please be courteous and upload your image to a site like imgur, or as a file attachment here to PC.

Can I get a prize?

Yep! Everyone gets an emblem for participating, and you'll get an emblem if you win, too!

Participation:

Winners

Past themes/winners:

GT11 Anime Snapshots Contest
    Battling: MIAU
    Coordinating: Bay Alexison
    Comedy: Pepperton

PCX Pokémon Anime Snapshots Contest
    Past: vaporeon7 & Aslan
    General: Sector & awolfsquared
    Present: Brendino & kuzronk

The themes:

athleticism, strength, competition
    CSS and layout by Wobbu

pkmin3033

I'm just going to submit this one for athleticism:

Source is here.

May do the other two if I have some inspiration at a later date~

Coffee

Banned
    Years
    Here is my entry... i fear its a bit too funny to be taken serious but oh well:

Source is the episode School of Hard Knocks
    Picture was taken by myself :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Submission for Strength

The amount of strength and perseverance it took this one Pidgey to complete its goal to fly to the moon is something not all Pokemon have. It had the willpower to keep going and the physical strength to be able to make it when all odds were against it. That to me defines both physical and mental strength.

From Kip

Last edited:
    Years
    i will like to change my post for strength to

-link removed, not working-

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back