• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RESULTS!] Pokémon Anime Snapshots Contest!

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I'll choose Strength. Honestly I'm doing it for an emblem and it's just for fun.

Source: https://www.filb.de/anime/dp/082
    Episode: DP082 Cream of the Croagunk Crop!

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    No idea when the deadline is.. ANYHOW; ever since I saw this in the latest Pokemon Special episode it has been haunting me.

Welp, this might not be the best one for Strength. Since this guy isn't a pokemon. Meh, I'll see if it gets accepted.

Source: Pokémon XY: Pikachu the Movie

Last edited:
    Years
    Here's an entry of mine, from episode 861 (the one where Ash faces Ramos in XY, I forget the English name of it) with Frogadier duking it out against Gogoat:

Source: pkparaiso.com

Years
    this is a placeholder for my submission o: very committed to repeating my success last year so im gonna spend a lot of time searching for the perfect snapshot!!

When is the final entry date? I'll edit this with my submission.

Guys, just a reminder that if y'all still want to submit an entry, y'all have through the end of the week to do so please!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Late entry for... Athleticism? Yeah, let's go with that ~

Spoiler:

From Pokémon: Guardians of Altomare (Pokémon Heroes)

Source: Me!

Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:
    Years
    It's time to announce the winners!

Wow, these entries were really great! So great, I honestly had a difficult time choosing! However, I've come up with the top three results, and here they are presented below!

Coming in at third place...

And next we have second place...

And the one you've all been waiting for...
    Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone who participated!!! I'm definitely looking forward to hosting this event in many more GTs to come, and I certainly wish everybody had fun! :)

Back