• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RESULTS!] Small Writing Competition

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
  • AHA! I was so expecting this.

Signing up for the adventure, of course.

Have a couple of ideas for it, now it's time to enter a very rushed decision and design phase!

I'm glad you're going in too, @txteclipse.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Word processing programs (e.g. Word, Openoffice) are advised, as you can save your work and use editing tools (e.g. spellcheck). If you don't have those, then I'd suggest Google Docs - it's online documents that are free to use and also have the likes of a spellcheck, etc.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My entry has been submitted. It'll be interesting how it's judged on "Characterization and Plot" since it's not a "story" in the typical sense. You'll see when you read it, lol

#TeamRockHillSC4Lyfe

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Entry submitted.
    Got it!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™ said:
    My entry has been submitted. It'll be interesting how it's judged on "Characterization and Plot" since it's not a "story" in the typical sense. You'll see when you read it, lol
    Received as well!

Delirious Absol said:
    I've just sent my entry in! It was fun to write =D
    I... actually didn't get yours. Mind sending it again?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, please make sure to send your entries to all of the judges!

And also got yours, EOS. Keep those entries coming, people! \o/

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • When will the entries be judged/scores released?

I'm super excited!
    Judging happens once the entry period closes, which is still over two days away (sans extensions, but we already have a good number of entries so I doubt that will happen). Then it's simply a matter of how many entries we get and how long they get as well. We aim to finish by the end of the full GT close (a week following the end of the main GT close, or 9 days when entries for this event closes). We'll do our best!

The results will be released here. Scores at the least will be provided; as usual I'll aim to at least get a few brief comments along with those, but time is a factor.

Back