• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return From yonder

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Heh! I'm back after a long undernourished absence (last time I logged on was December 2007 apparently xD) from all Pokemon games, since my last one got stolen o.O

But I'm back, and I'm gonna stick around ^.^

Hope your all doing well

Laters

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Glad you found your games.

Welcome back to PC, have fun here and remember to check out the rules.

Stay active.

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Wow. Shame about your game getting stolen. =(
    Start playing again. Insanely addictive. Then again, you already know that. =D

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Cool join date. If you need anything (which you won't), VM me. Make sure to check out the Other Trivia forum to waste some time.

Remember, you're a member!

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
    " 2005 " Oh my!. your pretty old.. It's been 5 years and your still alive ( just wondering if your dead -_- ) lol. Just joking around. By the way Welcome Back to PC ^^. Hope you have a great time here again. and do not forget the rules to review. Have Fun :3.

Back