• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Return Of Missing No.!

mew2005

<---Mew And Manfi Together
    Years
    You People have to stop spaming i sent out MissNo by useing a walk through wall cheat he faints fast with in one move of a wurmple MissingNo faints

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    How is he faking the whole thing if he has pictures.
    Faking GBA screenshots is no problem at all for anyone who even knows the basics of spriting, so it is understandable that some people feel sceptical about rmxpman's post.
    You People have to stop spaming i sent out MissNo by useing a walk through wall cheat he faints fast with in one move of a wurmple MissingNo faints
    And you need to stop mini-modding -_- If people would have spammed in this thread then surely a staff member would have said something. And everyone else's post here is as relevant to the topic as yours -.-

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    Faking GBA screenshots is no problem at all for anyone who even knows the basics of spriting, so it is understandable that some people feel sceptical about rmxpman's post.
    Oh I didn't know this. But like what SMarties-Kun said with the gary thing.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Years
    xD, can't believe I didn't notice this before.

The screen with MissingNo, it's english and the PKMns fonts are too big/not there.

In the one with Gary talking, it's Japanese...xD

Years
    well no1 knows whether hes faking it or not if ur playing on ur comp coz there r loads of glitches in em'. There may be holes in cycling road(my cuz's Sapphire ver.) or they might speak gibberish(my Silver ver.). But if u come over 2 my country n buy Pokemon Emerald, every thing will be in an unknown language n da pokemon n trainers hav werid names coz almost all the gamepaks in da country r pirated. Roxanne was called TF-Head and Lotad was DG-Mon. Pity my friend who bought the game.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    xD, can't believe I didn't notice this before.

The screen with MissingNo, it's english and the PKMns fonts are too big/not there.

In the one with Gary talking, it's Japanese...xD
    It's probaly a translated ROM, they never have room for the whole Pokémon name and are rarely fully translated.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    I did something like that but i got all the pokemon and gary had none straight away it said gary was defeated! Sorry theres no piks i dont know how to put them on could someone help and you will be able to see!

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I did something like that but i got all the pokemon and gary had none straight away it said gary was defeated! Sorry theres no piks i dont know how to put them on could someone help and you will be able to see!
    If you didn't do it on an emulator the only way to get pictures is to take a picture with a digital camera and upload it on your computer, the quality will be horrible, though.

Razzzzzza

The Ultimate Charzard Owner.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2006
    Lol, does this mean no more cheat where you get like 99 of a item? and add my msn pls I need to know how to use Rom Codes please.

falling up+
    Years
    Missingno ah its been a long time, looks like he broke out of his depressed grunge stage where he was a garbled mess of pixels living on the shores of Cinnabar Island, just making enough cash to get by, to become a large circle with a question mark...looks sharp ;)

falling up+
    Years
    well considering the new version is just the image used for an entry of a Pokemon you havent seen yet in your pokedex, and the old one was a garbled mess of random pixelated pokemon parts: the old one ;) more mysterious

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The only thing that the Missing No. will look like is a backward's L that is all glicthy like. For some people they said that it look liked a Fossil typed Pokemon

falling up+
    Years
    Yes by glitchy I meant it appeared to have random pixels from other pokemon in the game composing its "L" shape. It has appeared to me as both the backwards L you stated and a Kabutops

Buffalo State College
    Years
    So I heared that if you get the Kabutop's it won't evolve into a Kangaskhan if you give it a Rare Candy like you would with the other Missing No. While if you have the newer version if you give it something the game might freeze

Back