• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return Of Spikeph

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
    I have yet another Spikeph card for ya, this time being Shiny Nightmares!
    Return Of Spikeph

Now, for those who don't know, it's usual type is Electric and it's usually blue.

Years
    The only thing bothering me is the set symbol and the jagged edges of the Delta Symbol on the image itself (it's also too powerful IMO, but do Shiny Nightmares have a drawback?). Oh, and did you make that blank? The brush used seems really familiar, and if it is what I think it is it's from a brush set I lost after I reformatted my computer.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Um the attack description says it does 20 dammage but the pic shows 10 lol

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
    Ifyou want to find out who made the blank, look at the credits. It says "Blank Editted by Great Chikorita".

So Great Chikorita made the blank.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    I have to agree there. Blaze, please give reason as to why you say that or we're just likely to ignore that comment.

willypiggy - The attack automatically does 10 damage to the Active Pokémon, then the player can choose a Benched Pokémon to deal 20 damage to.

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
    Ok... Blaze, is good do a constructive critique but that doesn't allow to discorauge to a person.

Well Flame Claw... personally I feel than the art of that pokemon could be better but well, really I prefer than you try to do your own art instead of take it from another person :)
    Mmmm... the Metalic Delta Symbol looks a kind pixelated (What program did you use?)
    And finally if you created a new kind of pokemon like the Shiny nightmare you could try to add another symbol instead of the "Delta"... and maybe add it a rule like the ex pokemon or the dual type ones
    ---
    willypiggy - The attack automatically does 10 damage to the Active Pokémon, then the player can choose a Benched Pokémon to deal 20 damage to.

About the attack rolling spikes I see than is good, I saw card before than are writted in that way, so isn't necesary put than this attack first do damage to the defending pokemon. Is obvious than the 20 damage points to one opponent's Pokemon is a side effect

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
    Yay, thanks Cascade!

Oh, Great Chikorita made the blank, doesn't anyone remember his ShinyNightmares set? Well, it's him you neeed to contact about the blanks, not me.

Back