• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

return of the king

armaldo

a pokemon trainer
Years
  • lord of the rings:return of the king is the best game ever on ps2 ive already beat it reply if you are a lord of the rings fanatic one ring to rule them all,one ring to find them,one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them in the land of mordor where shadows lie. >here are the movies in order< 1.lotr:fellowship of the ring 2.lotr:the two towers 3.lotr:the return of the king

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Arcanine said:
    My brother has it on the PS2 and it has to be the best PS2 game ever (but I still like the GC better then the PS2).

Isn't it on all the platforms? I saw it for PC today at Target...

Years
  • Hi,everybody!I'm CaRtOON's brother!...oy, I'm getting tired of putting the same thing over and over and over
    again...ITS TIRING! >.< Anywho, I got the Game its tight!!I finished it ,I know the codes!! Unfourtunately,
    it dont work unless you finished the game! In other ways the game is the....BEST!!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Return of The King is great! ^^ I like to play it on Co-Op mode with mah brother, he mostly plays as Aragorn and I mostly play as Legolas. He's so kawaii ^^;

We got it on Gamecube tho.

*gets killed by Aragorn*

~CaRtOON

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    CaRtOON said:
    ...he mostly plays as Aragorn and I mostly play as Legolas. He's so kawaii ^^;
    Eee, another thing we have in common! o.O I love Legolas! (I always play as him too. >_>)
    My brother and cousin rented the game the other day, but I didn't ask them to play since I was busy posting here. XP It looked good though, from what I saw.

Years
  • Arcanine is right! Gandalf is 7,000 years old . they say it on a interview of Ian, (please tell me thats how you spell his name!!!)P.s. thats the actor who plas as Gandalf the white and the grey!!!, I heard that in the book "two towers" Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli broke the staff of Saruman the White!!! is that true?

Back