• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Return of the Pseudo Starters!

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Did you like their design?

It felt like Donkykong made an appearance in an anime style.

Did you like the concepet of Pseudo starters but not the design?

They aren't as bad as everyone says but they're clearly not what everyone desires for,
I liked the overall idea but I doubt we'd see them again.

Did you like/dislike that they were monkeys and would've preferred something else?

To much monkey designs can be quite annoying. I guess it's a nice change for not having Mankey and Primeape in Generation V?

If they were to return, what species would you like to see them come back as? OR, would you like them all to be a different species?

Different species of course, Gamefreak bringing back Generation I starters was already horrible enough. I'd like to see Demonic species like, Nyarlathotep, Azathoth and Cthulhu.

What types would you want them to be?

Psychic/Ghost, Dark/Ghost, Poison/Ghost, perhaps? I don't know. A dual-typing that stands out.

Back