• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return to Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Return to Hogwarts (PG-17)

THIS RP IS PG-17!! I apologize for any inconvienence...

Everyone used to fear the place. It was rumored that evil magic had taken over the entire building and all its surrounding grounds. After Dumbledore's death, his successors were all advocates of Dark Magic. Parents stopped sending their children, and the school eventually was forced to close down.

But in recent years, a new Headmaster has come to Hogwarts. He is rumored to be a descendent of the great Harry Potter, though those claims cannot be proven true. He is a mysterious man, but good in heart and deed. His name shall go down in history as "The One who Returned to Hogwarts".

Karilo Zanyte, now Headmaster Zanyte, came to the building with the determination to make it a better place. With the help of the teachers he rounded up for the job, the school was brought back to life. Dorms were cleaned to spotless, house elves were hired to keep it that way and make sure bellies are fed. Teachers were reinstalled, books filled the library, and the Quidditch field was recreated.

At first, parents were reluctant to allow their children to attend. But now, five years after the historic reopening, students pour in year after year. There has been no evil magic, no nothing. People hail Headmaster Zanyte all across the world for his brave steps to save the greatest school of magic to ever grace the earth.

Times are good at Hogwarts, and you're boarding the train to return to your home-away-from home. Perhaps you are a first year, anxious to be sorted into your House, or perhaps you are a fifth year, glad that you were the first generation to return. Kids from all walks of life attend the school again, all races and nationalities. Dark Magic seems to be nothing more than a nightmare of your parents. You have no time to worry anyways, homework and practice takes up all your time.

~~~~~~~~~

All right, obviously, this is a Hogwarts RP. Before we get started, I have a few rules.

1. No Godmodding (It's a pet peeve of mine)
    2. A maximum of ONE special ability. I'd prefer if we stayed away from them all together. I don't want any of these second year students to sign up with special abilities like "Omg, she's so super cute and strong and sweet and nice. She can talk to animals and turn into a hippogriff and talk to mermaids and fly and shapeshift. She's super smart and super powerful and can do anything any teacher has ever taught her!!" Yeah, that's a definate no. If you want a special ability, you may only have one, and I do NOT want it uber-fied.
    3. No one older than 5th year. Hogwarts has only been open again for 5 years, after all!
    4. Play your age properly, please. If you're a first year, you're probably not going to be thinking abotu marriage.
    5. You may only have ONE pet. I'll be lenient about what the pet is, but nothing like a dragon or hippogriff. I'll tell you if you're stepping out of line with the pets!
    6. Respect those in autority, namely, me. If I have a problem with your sign-up, please fix it and not yell at me. ^-^;
    7. Have fun!!

Once you have all that drilled into your head, you can sign up! Please use the following form:

Name:
    Personality:
    History:
    House: (only if NOT a first year)
    Other: (your ONE special ability, your ONE pet, or anything else you'd like to add)
    RP Sample: (yes, it IS required by ANYONE who signs up. Thank you.)

Join away! *smiles*

Last edited:

Cry_Blood

Can You See My Bleeding Eyes?
    Years
    Name: Bobby Claude
    Year: 5
    Appearence: When not in school uniform Bobby likes to wear a typical black tee and loose baggy jeans and a simple pair of black sneakers.
    Bobby has naturally short brown hair, but he has recently dyed it black with fiery red highlights. He has blue eyes and is approximately 5 ft. 9 in.
    Personality: Bobby is a loner, often alone in the library studing up on next years work or quietly sitting somewhere on the grounds writing poetry.
    History: Bobby grew up with his brother and wife, their parents having died when Bobby was only three years old, his brother was 22 at the time.
    House: Ravenclaw
    Other: Bobby's special ability is that he is an animagi; he can turn into a raven. Bobby's pet is also a raven. Despite the fact that Bobby is an animagi, his grades in Transfiguration are terrible, thankfully though, he is very skilled in Potions and Defence Against the Dark Arts.
    RP Sample:
    Scott awoke with a fright. He had heard something in the darkness that made his spine crawl. He attempted to turn on the light, only to discover in horror that the power was out and the lights wouldn't come on. Scott slowly crawled out of the enormous bed that was awkard to sleep on and moved over to where he kept his flashlight. He reached the flashlight and flicked it on, only to discover that he wasn't in his room anymore! Somehow during the night he and his bedroom furniture magically transported him to the middle of a gigantic rain forest! Horrified Scott ran back to the bed and threw himself under the covers, whispering to himself, "I'm only dreaming, this is just a dream. I'm dreaming, this is only a dream."
    He slowly peaked out from under the tremendous sheets and saw the trees surrounding him. "Oh my god I'm going to die in the middle of who knows where. Why won't I wake up? Is this a dream? Where am I?" Scott thought, panic covering his face. Out of the darkness he heard a low growling, almost like a gigantic feline hunting down its dinner. Slowly Scott backed away hid once again inside the covers. The growling came closer and closer and suddenly the feline pounced right on top of Scott's stomach! As he began to scream in agony the lights flipped on and Scott awoke to find his pet kitten purring on him, with his mother and father at the doorway, thankful that nothing was wrong. "Sorry, I guess I was just having a nightmare." Scott said, almost lauging at his own stupidity. His mother just sighed and grinned, his father nudged his wife and they all went back to bed. "Goodnight Scott." his mother said before turning out the light. "Night Mom." Scott said, slowly closing his eyes and returning to a peaceful nights sleep.

Last edited:

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Can I join?

Name; Stephanie Brown

Age; 13

Year; Three

Gender; Female

Appearance; Tall and slender, she stands at about 5'7" and has short black hair that is usually left hanging down to just below her shoulders. She also has slender brown, almost black colored eyes and a rather light complextion. Usually she just wears the Hogwarts school uniform.

Personality; Quiet, may come across as cold, but in reality she is a caring, independant, intelligent and stubborn individual. Extremly loyal and a bit of a pessimist, she is willing to do anything for her friends and has an extremly strong sense of justice. Unfortunately, she is also quick to anger and slow to forgive.

History; Steph has had a sheltered life thus far, living with her parents and two older brothers on the outskirts of London.

House; Gryffindor

Other; Stephanie specializes in charms and hexes.

RP Sample; Charlie slowly dragged herself along the dirt path that led to Pallet town. C'mon, just a little bit further! she thought to herself. It felt like she had been walking forever! finally, the path opened up to reveal a small meadow, and beyond that was..

"Pallet town!" she exclaimed in joy, and walked a little faster.

After a little while, Charlie arrived at the Proffessor's door. Quickly she glanced at her watch before reaching up a hand to knock on the door, 10:30 it read in glowing letters. Knock, knock, knock Charlie's hand thudded against the large metal door.

"Hold on! Hold on, I'm coming!" a voice exclaimed from the inside, before the door swung open to reveal a silver haired man, not much taller then Charlie herself.

"Hello, proffessor!" she exclaimed, as she let herself into the building, shoving past him. He followed her inside, closing the door as he went.

"What do you need?" He asked her inqueringly, as she continued to walk down the hall.

She turned around to face him with her hands on her hips. "A pokemon, what else?" she asked as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

----

A little while later found Charlie walking at a brisk trot down a different path. And this time, a pokemon was walking next to her, seemingly having a hard time keeping up with the speed she had chosen.

"Char!" the pokemon exclaimed in annoyance as it struggled to keep up with her. She reached into her bag while still walking, and pulled out a pair of black goggles. As she stuck them on her head, she turned to charmander.

"I'm going to be the best trainer, just you wait." she said to the small pokemon and continued at the brisk walk she had picked up. Charmander shook its head and continued, tripping every now and then.

A bit further ahead, she could hear some people yelling. Maybe a pokemon battle!, she thought exitedly. But by the time she got there, only a few scuff marks were left in the dirt. She shrugged dissapiontedly and started towards the Pokemon Center.

(So, how was that? ^ was taken from another RP I did a while ago.)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Name: Tessa Rioki
    Year: 4
    Appearence: Blonde Hair, and blue eyes. She is really short for her age(about 4'3), and she likes to use that to her advantage as much as she hates it. She wears baggy clothes on the weekends, and needs a belt just to keep her pants up. She is very skinny.
    Personality: Always happy, but very smart. She is always trying to help people out, and making them feel better about themselves. She is good at what she does, and is barely ever cought frowning.
    History: She was born into a muggle family, but found out she was a witch at a young age. She spent most of her time reading books about wizarding, and Quidditch.
    House: Gryffindor
    Other: She has a pet Owl names Sanctuary(but she called it Sanny for some reason) She is very skilled at flying on a broom stick, and also very good at Quidditch.
    RP Sample:

"Ha! Not one bit! You were always a scraggly fighter, Derta." Kasanai smirked. "Oh well, Al long as your here, I have time to try my new routine. Mind being the puppet?" She said sarcasticly. Then she turned to Sun Xeng. "Im sorry, Ill take this little Rookie if you dont mind."

She pulled out an oddly shaped bead, and suddenyl, red lightning shot out from it. "you see? Im not your 'Lady Tsumi' anymore." She walked toward him. "You know what this is? Its an alchemist bead." she puched it into his face. "It'll do more than your sorry little swords will ever do."

(sorry its so short, I can make it longer if you need anything elce from me)

Last edited:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    All right. Those of you who've signed up thus far have been accepted. Congrats on meeting my uber-picky standards!!

Oh, and check the first post... I forgot a rating, we're PG-17. Fair warning to those accepted.

As for my own sign-up....

Name: Natalia Kimbelson

Year: 5th

Appearence: Natalia has rather short, brown hair that she keeps in choppy layers. Currently, the tips are dyed blood red. Her eyes are currently crimson, but that's thanks to stage contacts. Naturally, her eyes are a deep, warm brown, but she is convinced they look like mud. Her frame is thin and shapely, though small in the bust. Outside of school uniform, she wears baggy jeans in dark shades and random "punk" tops, though call her punk, and you'll be sure to get an earful...

Personality: Natalia isn't afraid to make herself known, but prefers to be alone. She tends to seem distant and cold, but that's more because she hates people. People have hurt her, and she'd much prefer to be alone. Thus, she spends her free time outside or in the library, nose burried in a book. She's an intensly loyal person when she gets close to someone. She also, suprisingly, has a terribly submissive nature.

History: Born prematurely, her mother died in childbirth. Upon the poor woman's death, her father discovered the magical talents in his wife and child, got scared, and left. At the risk of being sent to an orphanage, her mother's sister took the child in. Auntie Emma, as she is called, was a wonderful mother figure to Natalia, but refuses to let the girl call her "mother". Uncle Mitch is wonderful to her as well. But, deep down, Natalia was never happy there. When the time came for Hogwarts's reopening, Natalia was lucky enough to be the correct age. She threw herself in, ignoring her Aunt's pleas to stay home.

Other: Natalia loves to learn and is at the top of her class. Perhaps not THE top, but she's way up there. She specializes in Charms and Transfiguration, but she's very good in all her subjects. She is never seen without the company of her arctic fox, Trilla. She and Trilla share a telepathic bond, though that only came after a bloody incident three years earlier. Natalia also has a strange liking for blood.

RP Sample: I sat in my bedroom, shaking and rocking back and forth. Sweat beaded down my forehead as I tried desperatly to maintain my control. I had to maintain control. I had to...

Trilla looked at me worriedly. Her mindvoice was full of worry, telling me that it would pass soon. I'd be okay. She kept pleading with me... But... I couldn't hear what she was saying anymore.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. Grabbing the pocket knife at the side of my bed, I dipped the steel into my inner arm, biting back a small cry. I tipped my face down to the small wound, licking at the blood.

I suddently pulled back, sickened with myself. What was wrong with me...?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Name: Leito Raefelli

Appearence: Leito is of no more than average height, though leanly-muscled and stronger than his size might suggest. He has short black hair, though it sticks up permanantly. His eyes are crystal-blue and vibrant, though they tend to have a hard or ruthless cast to them of late. He has rather average, if well-cut features. Several tattoos mark his chest, back and upper arms with no particular pattern or theme. When not in his school robes or sleeping attire, he wears a durable pair of light hiking shoes, black pants, and occasionally a tight white shirt.

Personality: It was Leito's determined, implacable and eerie ruthlessness that had him placed in Slytherin, though his devotion and deeply-buried compassion made the choice between Hufflepuff very difficult. In a way, he has a one-track mind, and once he has determined his goal, he will accomplish it regardless of the personal cost. This determination has made him one of the most devoted studens of practical magic. He is partially embarrased by his accent.

History: Leito was born in France, deep in the slums truth be told. His school closed when he was ten and he took up Parkour as a means of being a more effective theif to provide his family with what they needed. At eleven, his parents (both non-practicing wizards) were both killed in one of the frequent gang wars. In the same firefight, his sister was kidnapped. From a contact of his parents, he found out about he reopening of Hogwarts at twelve and petitioned the English school for entry. He was accepted after much debate. Once there, he continued his pursuit of Parkour, adding in martial arts from the school's club and pursuing the more practical and offensive magic. His life at this point is pursued solely for the rescue of his sister.

House: Slytherin
    Other: Leito is very skilled in Parkour and his martial abilities are also growing. He has no pets.

RP Sample: The man laughed when my mother pulled out a thin piece of wood in answer to his gun. She began to shout something, but it was drowned out by the semi-auto fire. She jerked in a hideous parody of a dance and fell to the floor beside my father. The man grinned at me, absolutely sickening. Keeping the barrel trained on me, he motioned for the others to search the apartment.

Within minutes, there was a high-pitched scream, then a crack. One of the enforcers came out with my sister slung over his shoulder. I couldn't comprehend what he whispered to his boss, but I could imagine easily enough. The laughed and left. I watched them go, hate swimming in my eyes along with tears.

A piece of shrapnel served as my knife as I dug deeply into my forearm, muttering promises of revenge and rescue.

Cry_Blood

Can You See My Bleeding Eyes?
    Years
    Thanks for accepting me, I've added a little bit to the "Other" category on my profile, as to add to what my character's skills are ^_^ Can't wait to start!

~Ozy~

Years
    We need to wait at least until Nagoyaka is back, which will be on Friday, might be longer still after that. I would advise being a little more patient, it isn't dead until a month has gone by.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Name:Lia Halli
    Year:5th
    Apperance: Lia skin tone is a bit tanned from playing Football for so long. She has blonde hair with her bangs a sky blue color. She has her hair short and spiked, her bangs are spiked as well. She's 5FT 3in. Has green eyes. She has a dragon tatto on her her right arm.Her ears are a bit pointed, she also has one silver earing hoop on her right arm. She's not too skinny but not chuby either.When she's out of school wear,she usually wears a Lime green and bright orange, cut off shirt with midnight black and green cargo capris. She also has a green belt with spikes that go across her pants. Has a black and pink watch, a silver ring, and Volatile black and red shoes.

Personality:A very good friend,loyal to the end.She cares for others.Sometimes she can be mean and harsh.Though she rarely has that happen.She loves animal and her fav class is Care of Magical Creatures Class.

History:Lia was born in Italy.She's always had magic in her life,she grew up knowing it.Her mother died when she was 7.Her father abandonded her after that,married another woman.Her older brother took care of her after that.When they heard that Hogwarts was reopening they were in luck,Lia was 11 then.She's been there for 4 years so far.

House:Gryffindor

Other:She's an Animagus,she can transform into a white wolf. She was one small puppy.
    RP sample:I admitt that i'm not the best.

Lia walked down the street of San Fele.It was a small little town,but it was where the rest of her family lived and where she could learn magic,aside from Hogwarts."Yes!It's finally starting again Schoocha!I can't wait to go back!"Schoocha barked at this.

Lia got the feeling he loved going there as much as she did.Hogwarts was her favorite place to be,even over home.She reached her house,walked in and she got this really bad feeling.A dark wizard came out of the shadows,he jumped at her trying to grab her.She swiftly dodged the attack and threw him flying with her hands.He got up and shouted a spell,Lia couldn't here it because she was running up to get her wand.It was more powerful than her hands at this point.The wizard ran up after her,Schoocha was by the door,he ran at the wizard,he tried to attack him.The wizard was 20 times bigger than him,he grabbed him and threw him against the wall."NO!Expelliomus!"The wizard went flying.She ran past him,picked Schoocha up and ran out.While running out she went through kitchen past Danoti's room,he was dead.His eyes were wide open and he looked terified.She couldn't stop to see him,the wizard was thundering down.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she ran out.She turnded into her wolf form and ran off,careying her puppy in her mouth.She ran as far as she could and waited till night to catch a night bus.

Wizards had always been after her and her brother since they were born.There mother never told them why,and neither did their father.They were different than other witches and wizards,but not totally.

She cared for her puppy while they were on the bus,they got to Diagon Alley,and stayed at the Black Cauldron.

Hope I can join!See yaz!

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Sorry for the late join-age. I have exams coming up and all, so I didn't get a chance to join earlier.

Name: David "Askan" Blackwater

Appearance: Askan stand at about 5'10", and he has average lengthed red hair that he wears in a "neat mess" atop his head. He has bright blue eyes, that go along with his face that most describe as 'pretty'. On top of all this, his body is slim to the point where it somewhat resembles that of a female in shape, of course there are noticible differences. However, despite his appearance, he isn't exactly weak physically. When not in his uniform, he usually just wears a simple pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, though his attire changes depending on the weather and season.

Personality: Despite the fact that most Slytherins follow the dark, mean stereotype, Askan does not follow that stereotype at all. He was only sorted into Slytherin because of the identity of his parents. Askan is kind, caring, and very easygoing. However, because of this, he is picked on a LOT by his fellow Slytherins. Though his positive and gentle demeanor seems to make him popular amoung a lot of the girls, especially younger ones... for some strange reason. He does, however, have a much more sad and angry side that he does not let others see, for his own, personal reasons.

History: As I mentioned before, Askan was placed in Slytherin because of the identity of his parents. Arzak Blackwater was dark wizards who worked in Ontario, Canada. This is also where Askan was born. However, approximately 6 years after his birth, Askan's parents were both killed by an Auror, and he was left in the custody of his butler, Rigande, whom took care of him for the next 15 years. Rigande was a passifist, and in no way dark, which explains why he didn't turn out like his parents did. He usually spent his days reading, while attending a muggle school. Also, his mother, Allison Blackwater, was a muggle, making Askan a mudblood.

Other: While Askan has no special abilities that he is aware of, he is ultimately the key to a dark Blackwater family secret.

RP Sample: "Whenever you're in trouble, my son, turn to this locket. You will surely recieve protection from me, and everyone who has become deceased thoughout our family." That was the moment I recieved the locket from my father, the name 'Askan' engraved in gold in the black, circular object. Not only did I choose to take the locket, I also took the name, and soon began asking others to refer to me by the name Askan. My father was assumed dead that night after a mysterious accident by the CN Tower. The last words I ever said to him were "I hate you!" My mother? Well, she too went missing from my life that night.

Just as I thought I was left all alone, my Butler, Rigande, took me in. I lived with him, I learned from him, and most importantly, I put my families lineage behind me. I attended a Muggle school, while learning magic from Rigande atnthe same time. It wasn't long before I recieved an invitation from Hogwarts.

Now I look at this locket, atop of my mansion. I shifted it between my fingers as I looked up at the moon and stars, a slight breeze blowing through my hair. "What was it you were expecting of me, dad?"

Name: Alicia Bellston

Appearance: Alicia stands at about 5'3", and she has long, wavy, brown hair that comes to a stop halfway down her back. She has emerald green eyes, and she is considered physically attractive by quite a few people. She is quite thin and is fairly weak as well. When not in her Ravenclaw robes, she generally wears a pair of tight fitting jeans and a navy blue tanktop. Of course, her attire changes depending on the season, and sometimes she just feels like wearing something different.

Personality: Long story short, Alicia is whacked! She is obsessed with Askan, and has been since her first year. She always has a lot of energy, so she's always talking... ALWAYS. One of her more negative points is that she has little to no respect for the privacy of others, and always insists that her way is the right way. Trust me, Askan knows. He's failed a few projects thanks to her! However, she also has a very normal side. She's a good listener, and will listen and try and help people with their problems. She can think rationally when she needs to, and is actually very bright.

History: Alicia was born and raised in New York City, where she spent all of her time being trained by her parents.That's basically it for her life, nothing of interest really occurs. During her first year at Hogwarts, Askan helped her out of a certain situation. She then became obsessed with him, and soon befriended him.

Other: Alicia is the founder and owner of the Askan Fan Club, something Askan doesn't pride himself in.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Name: Robert Jacob Price (Calls himself Vhonte informally as a nickname of sorts, though most people just ignore it.)

Appearence: His hair is short, medium dark toned shade of brown, and sits in a loose mess on his head. He has a rather medium shaped face, with slightly bloodshot eyes that have hints of green in their brown shade. He's slightly obese, but not many people notice this on his tall, and broad frame, but what contribute the most to his image is his bearing. Anyone who saw him walk to the breakfast table would think that he was a gentleman, a prince in disguise. that is, until he opens his mouth.

Personality: As I said earlier, anyone who saw him walk to the breakfast table would think that he was a gentleman, a prince in disguise. that is, until he opens his mouth and begins to ramble about the wonders of the female anatomy. Identifying his personality is difficult, because it's self contradictory. He's almsot always calm and reserved, but he openly admits his nature as a prankster and pervert, and makes almost no efforts to hide his distaste for those running at different speeds than him.

History: He was a half-blood, his father being well aware of his mother's nature before they even dated. As such, he had the most educational background, but showing little aptitude, or even interest for magic, but the letter came nonetheless, and he asked to go. Before this, it seemed like he would be a muggle to the bone, more interestied in muggle entertainment and communication than his magical heritage. This of course meant that his parents, his mother were more than happy to agree, and so his studies went. He got in trouble multiple times for trying to emulate muggle fiction with magic on numerous occasions, but it rarely stopped his experiments, and with barely above average grades, his years in the castle were fairly uneventful until now.

Other: Special, He's fair at mixing some skills, such as performing charms to augment potions, though he's anything but an expert 'blender' of those magics. His pet is a Yule Wisp, which in varying pale colors, looks like a glowing ball with translucent butterfly wings, and makes a variety of chiming sounds.

RP Sample: (Taken from an old RP, if you need a unique one, please let me know)

IC: The dream was the same as it always had. I had come from somewhere else once, a long time ago. Grimacing, I got to my feet, and looked at the endless sand, and the endless ocean. Things shifted, time jumped. I found myself among small children, and I WAS one of them! Life was simply, and happy for a long time. Then, the black wagon came, and pain errupted everywhere, then sorrow for something I knew I had lost, though I had no idea what it was, and then hopeless rage, at anything I could vent it on began to roar through me.

I snapped awake, and sighed. It was just another day, as it always was. Then a voice rang out in my mind. "It is far from ordinary, servant. Today we will have people within the city, possibly within the palace itself, if we do not act. Seek them out, and bring them to me, by any means neccisary." I blinked, and suddenly, I KNEW about the people I was supposed to bring. something seemed familiar about them, but I couldn't picture what...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Everyone thus far has been accepted. I'm reserving a spot for Raichu Tamer, who shall be coming around soon. The RP's official start is tomorrow. (I don't have the time to get the ball rolling quite yet).

Dark Night, I'd appreciate it if you'd un-uberize your character a bit. Being an animagus and a good martial artist and being able to do magic wandless is a little extreme for the RP I'm trying to set up, especially since your animagus form is a wolf. Please choose one of the three. Thank you.

~*~*~*~EDIT EDIT EDIT~*~*~*~

Okay, today being today... We're going to start this baby up! Welcome to Hogwarts!!

IC: I wandered around the alleys of Diagon Alley aimlessly. My hair was straightened in a choppy manner, and my current attire was a little more rough than usual. The knees of my jeans were ripped open and my shirt was nothing other than black. I liked it this way. Returning to Hogwarts would mean skirts again. I hated skirts...

I moved in to Flourish and Blotts, peeking around the books. Currently, I was looking for a more advanced Charms book. I'd gotten all of my school supplies already, and I had extra cash to spend. The books for the fifth year weren't challenging enough for me, and Professor Kimbal wanted me to get something a little more exciting for the upcoming year.

OOC: GAH! I forgot to get up a list of teachers... If I've forgotten any classes that you want, please let me know.

Charms -- Professor Kimbal (f)
    Transfiguration -- Professor Mykal (m)
    Defense Against the Dark Arts -- Professor Tilline (f)
    Potions -- Professor Reil (m)
    Astronomy -- Professor Lunde (m)
    Care of Magical Creatures -- Professor Gildenvan (m)
    Herbology -- Professor Verda (f)
    Muggle Studies -- Professor Initia (f)
    History of Magic -- Professor Neek (m)

I'll post more eventually... my brain fizzles...

~Ozy~

Years
    The London apartment was small and trashy, but cleaner than where I'd grown up and one bathroom larger. That made more difference than most could imagine. I wanted to go home, but... Not yet. I couldn't break my promise. I hung upside-down off of a pullup bar and hauled myself up in a full-extension situp to finish off the set. Grabbing the bar, I skinned-the-cat to get down and began sorting through the mess of my temporary existance.

Today was the last day of my sumer training, before I want back to school. Another temporary stop, but one I needed to shop for. I left the apartment after sliping into a black t-shirt and began the jog to Diagon Alley. It wasn't all that far, a mile or so and I found myself in The Leaky Caouldron within ten minutes.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I bought a few advanced books and went to sit outside the bookstore. I leaned against the wall and stretched, pulling my pocket knife out of my pocket and flicking it open. I absently scratched the skin on my inner arm before settling for idly fiddling with the tool.

I watched people float by. First years bounced around, excited to be going. Couples wandered around hand in had. Friends laughed and chatted, happy to be together again after the long holiday.

I hated all of them.

Trilla nuzzled my thigh, looking at me in a worried manner. I ignored the fox's gaze.

~Ozy~

Years
    Most of the people in Diagon Alley were at least decently dressed. A few shabby robes here and there, but no Muggle were, all of them were clean, none of them had the numerous ink designs I did etched into their skin. I bumped into one accidently. I thought he was a fourth-year, Gryffindor perhaps. He pushed me, seeming to look for a fight. I glared at him and continued on my way, putting the incident behind me in my need to overcome my most recent obstacle. Schoolbooks, the only things I needed this year. I slipped into the bookshop.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Stephanie stared into the glass display panel, only stopping for a split second to check her reflection before glancing down at the list of school supplies in her hand.

All she had left to do now was to buy the new school texts and she would be done getting her new materials. Reluctantly, she dragged her feet towards Flourish and Blotts bookstore to purchase the books.

It was her third year at Hogwarts, and she wasn't exactly excited about it. It seemed like bad things always happened to her while she was at that school, and this year looked to be no different.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I made my way from the apothecary, carrying a rather alrge sack on my back, lightly enchanted to weigh a little less. I had to be careful though, because that could be just as exhausting, but it took the edge off of the actual load, which was all the help I really needed. I was dressed in wizard garments, but rather unusually decoreated. They were common, black robes, the kind you could get for fairly cheap at any wizarding clothing shop, but I had etched small, almost hard to notice gold trimmings around the he, collar, and wrists. After all, I was in Diagon Alley, I may as well dress to suit my heritage form the magical world.

I continued at my usual, sedate walk until I reached Flourish and Blotts, slowly stepping in and beginning to browse through the Herbology, Potions, and Charms sections, picking up more than just a handful of books as I went along. It was coming out of my own money, but Professor Reil had said that there just may be time this year for a few advanced experiments, though not to get my hopes up, and Professor Kimbal seemed to encourage me to test some of my ideas, and see for myself how they'd work...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I watched students pass in and out of the shop with blind eyes. Finally, I flicked the blade of my knife closed, much to the relief of Trilla. She settled on my lap as I pulled out the advanced Charms book. It was one of the many extras that I'd purchased, but the one that I enjoyed the most.

Charms was my favorite class. Besides Transfiguration. I laughed a bit to myself. School was the one thing that kept me alive sometimes. I knew that I'd eventually get out of this hell.

I flipped slowly through the first few pages, smiling as I found a charm to change the color of my eyes permanently. Maybe I could get them to always be crimson...

Trilla laughed in my head. "You're aunt wouldn't appreciate that much.

I growled at her. "Since when have I cared?"

"Always. You know you love her."

I nodded my agreement, continuing the absent people watching and browsing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back