• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning after a long time!

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
  • Hello all, I'm AJ (obviously, by the name)! I joined PC back in 2008 and was fairly active for a few years after that. My interest in Pokemon waned for a few years, but X and Y rekindled the light! I've come back mainly for competitive battling and competitions, but I figured I'd stop in and say hello.

I'm in my third year of university, studying chemistry. I have my own online radio website (and if you have been a DJ before, or would like to PLEASE let me know - we're really struggling). I make drilling fluids and cements for oil wells as my job. My one true love right now is music. I don't know what I'd do without it - it's gotten me through some rough times. I really like cars, and I recently bought an 07 Nissan Maxima and I'm looking to modify it sometime in the near future.

I'm also a chronic insomniac and I have to be up for class in 3 hours! Oops.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Hi AJ. Humble biochemist here. What's your favourite part of chemistry and what led you to where you are now?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Music is just great isn't it? What's your favourite song as of now?

Also coming from another chemistry enthusiast, what's your favourite topic in chemistry, carbon chemistry, indsutrial chemistry etc? 8)

Back