• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

returning after almost a year

bmah

B.A.M.
Years
  • Hello everyone. You don't know me lol.

I'm just a forum member returning after...*rummages through forums*...posting back on June 17, '07. So yeah, it's been a while.
    I left mainly from disinterest, but also because I wasn't very satisfied at the atmosphere of the forum community. I felt that, at the time, the place was heavily moderated to the point of where any petty error was strictly criticized. So I'm hoping that the tension around here has been relieved to some degree.

I'm returning mainly because I'm bored. And Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 is engrossing.

Looking forward to talking with you guys again!

The Dominator 2000

The Dominator
    Years
  • Welcome back to the community man. I actually know I don't know you because I haven't looked at the "Who's Online" thing but I was doing the same thing what you did but instead of browsing other forums, I just watched this forum as a "Guess".

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Man, that's a looooong time to be back from,
    where have you been? XD Anyways, welcome back (even if I don't know you)

Try to be more active this time, and try making some more friends!

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
  • Heh, my activity is based upon my ebbing interest in the forums.

And friends are more than just "adding" a person to the list. I'd like it if someone would IM me; then we could have real conversations. :)

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Sounds like a plan.

Stick around, maybe come join my hack team as a Beta tester or something, unless you have hacking skills. Let me know if you're interested, we're remaking POKéMON: The First Movie MEWTWO STRIKES BACK into a Gameboy Advance game.

Back