• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Returning after many years

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
  • It's been a long time since I last logged in. Personally I'm surprised my login even still worked.

So yes. I've returned from the void.

Most likely I won't be very active, but I plan to at least try to post more than I have done in the past.

At my guess, 99% of currently active members won't have any idea who I am, so consider me a new user in that regard, this is our first meeting after all.

A little about me: Spoilered for space purposes.

Spoiler:

And with that out of the way, I hope you'll tolerate my unique brand of crazy, and POSSIBLY even make a few friends.

Years
  • And with that out of the way, I hope you'll tolerate my unique brand of crazy, and POSSIBLY even make a few friends.
    Welcome, or should I say, welcome back! Lots of things changed with Pokecommunity over the years, and from what I've heard, it's way more accepting now than it was in the past, so hopefully there should be nothing to worry about, and we'd love for you to be free in expressing who you are :) Plenty of dorks here too, and I misspell lots of words at times from typing too fast myself :p So you'll fit right (back) in!

You into the new official games btw? Or just rom hacking? I love the advancements they made over the years myself. With how passionate the fanbase is towards this franchise, I believe rom hacking will stay for a long time. Looking at other regulars' first posts on the site, a good chunk of them started off trying to make their own hacks or contribute assets / softwares for it, so yeah, it breathes a lot of life into this place~

Anyway, with all that said, have a good time re-orienting yourself with the place, and I'll see you around!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's been a long time since I last logged in. Personally I'm surprised my login even still worked.

So yes. I've returned from the void.

Most likely I won't be very active, but I plan to at least try to post more than I have done in the past.

At my guess, 99% of currently active members won't have any idea who I am, so consider me a new user in that regard, this is our first meeting after all.

A little about me: Spoilered for space purposes.

Spoiler:

And with that out of the way, I hope you'll tolerate my unique brand of crazy, and POSSIBLY even make a few friends.
    Welcome back! We're many oldies here, but it's hard to have known everyone ever, so I unfortunately do not recognize you and you probably don't know me either. Doesn't matter though - we're both here now :)

I hope you like what the PC forums are like these days. Make sure that your forum theme is set to one of the most modern ones ahah, to be able to take advantage of the "flairs" and the most updated way to browse the forums~ Hope you'll stick around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome back! You picked a great day to rejoin the forums, lol. Everyone is so hyped about the Pokémon Direct!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back! Hello from a fellow old account owner who is randomly active lol.

Hope you enjoy your time back on PC :)

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • Roni: Oh I'm still loyal to the official games. Been playing since gen 1, and currently playing through Brilliant Diamond, having previously played Sword and Lets Go Pikachu.

Starwalker: Can't say I've heard of you XD even though you've been around longer than me. I didn't post much, so that's probably why.

ReKoil: Kinda hard to choose out of the official games to be honest. And though my first rom hack was Shiny Gold, I've actually been enjoying some of the gbc hacks that exist. Such as Pokemon Prism, which despite the Nintendo C&D order still got worked on by someone else who acquired the files and released in other places. It's kind of a pain to find though, especially after one of several good rom hack distribution websites went down.

Fairy: I kinda missed it at first but when I finally saw it I immediately got hyped once the new pokemon game was announced. Kind of a Spain based region with a freaking ADORABLE grass starter. I just hope it keeps them paws on the ground [looking at YOU, Litten!]

tabor62: I'll do my best.

Thanks for the welcomings, people.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Hello I am new too.
    I'm a very small Pokétuber wanting to join the community.
    If you want to check out my channel it's in my signature
    thanks

Back