• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Returning after years, happy to be here

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
  • I used to frequent this site daily, years ago. I've made my way back through the years, whether it was to check out a romhack, or to see the forum was still kicking. Just haven't logged in for a while. I'm very glad it is--this is a great website, and even if I don't log in often, I just wanted to say I appreciate it, and all that the staff do.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I used to frequent this site daily, years ago. I've made my way back through the years, whether it was to check out a romhack, or to see the forum was still kicking. Just haven't logged in for a while. I'm very glad it is--this is a great website, and even if I don't log in often, I just wanted to say I appreciate it, and all that the staff do.
    Aw, Chary.. that's so nice of you to say! Thank you. :)

I admit I don't recall your username, but I do hope you decide to stop in more often! The fan games section has only gotten bigger and better, and PC is still very much alive and kickin'. Moreover, we have a discord server so you can definitely integrate with the community again! Either way, welcome back!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Welcome back Chary! I'm too new here to have met you before, but I do agree that you just can't walk away from this place for too long. Hope you enjoy your return!

Years
  • I used to frequent this site daily, years ago. I've made my way back through the years, whether it was to check out a romhack, or to see the forum was still kicking. Just haven't logged in for a while. I'm very glad it is--this is a great website, and even if I don't log in often, I just wanted to say I appreciate it, and all that the staff do.

Ahh this is so sweet, thank you <3 Nice to see you pop in again even if it can't be often!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    That's very nice of you to say!

You joined way before I did. It's still good to see older members return even if it is just for a brief moment.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Welcome Back =)

What's your favorite Rom Hack or fangame you've played so far?

I think it's got to go to Frontier Adventure, that was the first romhack I found coming back to this community, and it amazed me to see how far romhacking has come.

Hello Chary, and welcome back on the forum! I am new here, but it's nice to meet you.
    I agree completely, this website is great!
    Judging from your picture, is Charizard your favourite pokémon ?

Indeed! :) Even from well over a decade ago, my username came from Charizard, haha!

Aw, Chary.. that's so nice of you to say! Thank you. :)

I admit I don't recall your username, but I do hope you decide to stop in more often! The fan games section has only gotten bigger and better, and PC is still very much alive and kickin'. Moreover, we have a discord server so you can definitely integrate with the community again! Either way, welcome back!

I genuinely cannot believe how amazing romhacks have come! Back when I used to browse, it was a feat to see Gen 4 Pokemon in the GBA games! Now I'm seeing Gen 8 in Gen 3! Thanks for the welcome :D

Back