• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning for the billionth time...

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Some may know me as Redwire, Duskwire, Apollo., uhm, I dunno, Stag, aha. I have a habit of making lots of accounts. But after recently getting back into the vintage Pokemon games, I thought I'd join somewhere to discuss. So, hello old friends(:

Sincerely, RedIV

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums, RedIV! I am certainly not aware of the usernames that you've mentioned as this is my first Pokemon board which means I've never been to or never been active to other Pokemon boards before and I started using PC to the fullest back November 2011. But it's nice to see someone like you whose been a part of other Pokemon boards join this place, hopefully this time, it will be a whole new experience of making new friends, discussing Pokemon and just have lots of fun! :D

All our Pokemon discussions here would surely entertain you as there are loads of 'em and they are all really worth discussing most especially the gaming boards like Black and White, Fourth Generation Games, Advanced Generation Games, Metal/Color GBC Generation Games, even the Spin-offs! You could also trade & battle over the Trading Corner as well as the Competitive Battling Center. There are tons so just check them out since I don't want to destroy all the fun you will be having if I just mention everything in here! :P

While discussing you will be able to meet lots of amazing people around, I doubt it if you wouldn't as this place is known for it's calm, friendly, sweet, loving community! Yes, I used lots of adjectives because that's what I observed when I first joined this place and that never changed till then! If you have any questions or if you need any help, feel free to ask us with bold usernames! We don't bite unless you break the rules so be sure to read the rules & stuff if you still haven't done so!

Enjoy your stay here and I shall see you around the board! If you have the time, why don't you check out PC's Adoption Center? It's a place for new-comers like you. ♥

Years
    Hi there and welcome back! (for the billionth time as you say :P) I wouldnt know you as i recently joined but really nice to see you come back! Since you probably know your way around i shouldnt need to remind you of anything but just go have fun! :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your stay back and hope to see you around! :)

Back