• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning From a 3 Year Hiatus

CardsOfTheHeart

We fight with our heart!
    Years
    That's not a typo. I really did stop posting for three YEARS.

Back when I last came here regularly, I hung around the "Other Cards" forum and posted stuff relating to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG under the name "PikaPika!" I stopped posting when I lost interest in the game. (closest local tournament stopped, increasingly expensive to play, etc.)

Nowadays, my interest in Yu-Gi-Oh! is gone, my name has changed and I have become more dedicated to Pokemon. It's time for a fresh start.

If any of you frequent the forums at Smogon, then you might be able to recognize me as one of the badged members of that community. I'd like to take those posting habits over here and help out when I can.

With that... uh, hi?

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome ba....WAIT 3 YEARS!!!!

I can't beleive you could do that! Well glad to see you back anyway and i hope you do stay longer this time! Well hope to see you around....3 years....

PS: Did i mention.....3 years....

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Three years is an awful long time to be away for. I can't say I recall meeting anyone who left for that long and returned! Kudos to you for coming back to the good ol' Pokécommunity.

I do not frequent the Smogon forums too often, but I have hear tell. It's great to have you here posting amongst us once again, COTH. One can never have too many people with a good knowledge of Pokémon around, eh?

Since your posting ceased a few months before I initially joined this community, I can't say I remember you. Great to have you back from the dead though. XD

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I see you on Smogon from time to time. Welcome back to PC.

Smoooooooogooooooooooooon

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welcome back after your long three years or so,hope to see you around afterward's, since your back ^_^.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Welcome back to PC.
    I'm surprised you hadn't come back sooner =]
    Anyways, see you round.

Back