• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning from a Break

Years
  • Hello there, welcome back to PC! Nice to have you here again, always great when members return~

Hopefully you stick around this time. PC's great since it has really active and fun off-topic sections to dig around in for those who lost interest or are taking a break from Pokemon. n_n Go ahead and give the rules a re-read for a refresher if you feel you need it, and enjoy your stay!

TheronElite

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Hello there, welcome back to PC! Nice to have you here again, always great when members return~

Hopefully you stick around this time. PC's great since it has really active and fun off-topic sections to dig around in for those who lost interest or are taking a break from Pokemon. n_n Go ahead and give the rules a re-read for a refresher if you feel you need it, and enjoy your stay!
    Thanks for the warm welcome. First thing I did was take a look at the rules, to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey TheronElite! I saw your username and the first thing I thought of was Charlize Theron. I hope very much that your name is a reference to her, but if not that's fine too :P.

Now to resist the urge to go on a Charlize Theron praising spree instead of welcoming you...

Right. Urge resisted.

Welcome back, it's great to have old members returning to the fold (it shows that people don't always just move on and forget about us!) Glad you're back :D. It's fine to take breaks from Pokemon once in a while - I've actually been on one for over a year, so you're not alone!

See you around!

Back