• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning from the mask of Spritezorabw!

pokemastersilver

Like a boss.
    Years
    Okay, Thanks to Shiny and Cirno, I got the info on those other three questions, now I would like some different help.

~How do I get permission for making a new thread?
    ~Can someone help me make a thread that won't get closed down?
    ~I want to find somewhere to post alot, but not spam. Can someone give me a link to an active thread?

Thanks to anyone who can give me answers.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey there dude! Welcome back! Let me help you out :)

OK, so to get to the member directory, you go to the tab right under the PokeCommunity header that says "Quick Links" and then a dropdown box will appear. From there, you just click "Member List" and boom you're there. Then you can search for any member you like!

However, if you'd like a sneaky shortcut and you know the exact username of the member you want, you can type something in the URL bar that will take you directly to their profile. It's what I do, because going through the member directory just to get a link to a profile is really tedious. So yeah, it goes a little something like this:

pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=insertusernamehere

Of course, where I've written "insertusernamehere" you would write the username of the person. To use this method you need to make sure you know the exact spelling, including any funny punctuation marks they might have included in their name because it's a direct link.

---

Next up, to add friends!

Once you get onto somebody's profile, there will be a little window over to the right titled "Friends". If they have friends already, it'll show up to 6 of their friends in that little window and then directly beneath that it'll say "Befriend [Whoever the user is]". Just click the Befriend link. Then it'll take you to an "are you sure?" screen. Make sure the "send friend request" checkbox is ticked, then hit Yes and you're all done!

---

And finally, to get your account back. The person you'd want to talk to about that is Rukario. He's the site owner (as you may or may not already know, since you've been around before) and he controls all that sort of stuff so if you shoot him a PM he should be able to sort it out for you!

The Staff Admins and Assistant admins (who you'll recognise by their red and green usernames) would probably also be able to help you, but I'm not 100% sure on that one so your best bet would be Rukario.

I hope that helps you out! If you have any other questions, just let me know :)

And welcome back once again! It's always great to have members come back to the fold, so I hope you enjoy yourself as much as you did last time! See you around :D

Last edited:
    Welcome to PC! Shining already did a good job answering your questions, so I'll just say I hope you have a wonderful time here. :D; Hopefully you stick around this time haha, I'm sure you'll enjoy it on the forum since it's got a great memberbase and lots of things to do.

I notice you're a spriter (assuming splices/fusions and recolors going by your post at the Sprite Recolors/Fusions thread), I can't wait to see those!

Have fun around here, and don't forget to read the rules of each section you intend to post in~

Back