• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning Member

Kenna18155

Kenna18155
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    I haven't been active on this forum for quite a while, but I hope to be more active in the future.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Makenna. Not McKenna, MacKenna, or MaKenna. But you can call me Kenna. Or Kenna18155. Or Hey You Person Over There.

I love Pokemon (of course), but haven't played Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire yet (please don't kill me). I also love books (Percy Jackson fan here), anime, TV, my phone, food, sleep, crafts (speaking of which, I crocheted a PokeBall the other day), and other video games. I especially enjoy playing ROM hacks.

That's about all.

Years
  • You haven't played OR/AS? Welp, time to kill you.

okay nahh not really. :D; Welcome back, Kenna! I remember you from last time since I was one of the members to welcome you haha. You have some pretty great interests (especially sleep, food, anime.. who can say no?) so I'm sure you'll have plenty to chat about once again. Have a good time. [:

-Rilou-

Lost One Weeping
    Years
  • Welcome back!
    The community is as great as ever, you'll love being here more than you did in the past!
    What anime do you like? I personally enjoy SAO, Hunter X Hunter, Magi, and Inu x Boku SS.
    It's sort of a shame you haven't played ORAS, the game is really enjoyable.

Years
  • Hmmm I think I'm starting to remember you now, I recall you used to be in love with the ROM Hacking section back in the day and it looks like you still are. Welcome back to the forums, Makenna!

I really do regret not posting in your initial introduction thread now probably because I was very busy with work and stuff when you first joined, and this was even before name changes came back so I was still under my previous username (Hikari10) but yeah lots of things have changed here since then. I am kinda shocked you haven't played Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire yet, because as Sheep (who is a major Hoenn fangirl herself) said they are definitely worth a play, because there's some awesome new Mega Evolutions and the storyline got all heavily expanded for a better experience.

Well, I hope to get to see you active around the community again Makenna, and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to talk. Good luck and don't disappear again!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Welcome back. It must have been a while, but I hope you can find everything the way you used to! Have a nice time and remember to always ask if you have any questions.

Kenna18155

Kenna18155
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    Welcome back!
    The community is as great as ever, you'll love being here more than you did in the past!
    What anime do you like? I personally enjoy SAO, Hunter X Hunter, Magi, and Inu x Boku SS.
    It's sort of a shame you haven't played ORAS, the game is really enjoyable.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I loooooved SAO and I'm gonna watch the second season soon. The part about Alfheim (spelling?) disappointed me a bit, though. Fun fact: SAO was the first anime I watched.

I reeeeeaaaaally want to play Alpha Sapphire, as I grew up playing R/S/E with my brother. IMO, they're my favorite games, like, ever. However, I need to save up some money to buy it, so I'm slowly gathering Amazon GCs with the help of Swagbucks and TreasureTrooper (gift card earny sites--btw, link in my signature for a dragon egg on one of the sites I need to get clicks for if you wanna help out) and I hope to have AS by sometime in February.

Unfortunately, I haven't been doing much ROM hacking. It's tedious on my slow, cruddy laptop. I might get back into it if/when I get a faster laptop, though. I guess I'll have to settle for playing hacks for now :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Daw, well we haven't met dear, but it's great to! Welcome back, Makenna. :3c

Well hopefuly you'll be able to get your hands on OR/AS soo, ohoho. If you had the chance, would you go for Alpha Sapphire, or Omega Ruby? I ended up getting both, but started off with Alpha Sapphire because fighting Team Aqua was cool n' all. Mmm, but yeah, I hope that you'll spend some more time with us, and I hope things will go well with your laptop, or if you get a new laptop soon. <33

And have a great time! If you wanna chat, you can message me at anytime you'd like! And maybe we can even be pals; it'll be great seeing you around soon. <33

Back