• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning Pokemon Fan

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Hello everyone!!

I am just getting back into Pokemon again after a sixteen year hiatus. The last game I played before starting up again was Pokemon Silver in 2000. I picked up Pokemon X and Omega Ruby recently. I beat the Fifth Gym of Pokemon X recently and I am loving it so far!

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
    Welcome back to the wondrous world of Pokémon! I too too in a long break from it earlier in my life only to rediscover it a few years ago. So much has changed since then :)

Good on you. B] I love gen VI and it's brought about so many changes since the GSC days. Can imagine it's all so different if you haven't played for so long but hopefully you find yourself liking the games haha. Welcome back Lavender Ghost! Enjoy your time on PC, stick around and be sure to keep discussing as there is always a lot to talk about here.

pkmin3033

Hey Lavender Ghost, welcome to PC. It's a pleasure to meet you~

A sixteen year hiatus? That's pretty impressive. Seventh Generation excitement prompting you to get back into things, or maybe nostalgia for the good old days? The plus side of having such a long hiatus is that you've got an incredible amount to catch up on! I'd recommend checking out the fourth generation of games on DS if you get the chance. HeartGold/SoulSilver would give you a great sense of nostalgia if nothing else.

Anyways, if you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a message anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the site~

Back