• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning YET AGAIN

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
Years
  • Kind of starting to lose track of how many leaving/returning threads I've made since 2012...

Anyway, I'm here now! Hopefully for a long while. Other social media was becoming way too toxic for me so I decided to come back to my roots (I dragged my partner and forum pair Neronaya with me too). I'm probably going to start ROM hacking again because I've been into it in some form since 2010, but I'm also really excited for Let's Go! and PKMN Quest, and I'm totally on the hype train for the Switch main-installment game and the Gold beta too, so if you want to find me I'll probably be lurking on those boards.

I've made a lot of friends on PC since I joined summer of 2012, but I'm always ready to make new ones. If you're interested in hacking or any of my other favorites (game collecting/SEGA consoles, anime, Final Fantasy, etc.), feel free to reply to this thread or send me or Nero a VM/PM -- we both love Pokémon very much!

Years
  • Welcome back!! Please make sure you see and respond to the PM I sent you so we can get things settled. I'd love to help you out =)

I'm also really excited for Let's Go!

Me too! Don't have a Switch yet for Quest but would especially love to try Let's Go, looks really sleek graphics-wise and fun. Seems like I was one of the only ones excited for those games amongst people I knew so I can only hope when people try it, they'll end up enjoying them.

Have a good time on PC. <3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hey welcome to pc. i'm always up to making new friends too. i've just returned and i can't wait for let's go pikachu and eevee. i already pre-ordered eevee!

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    hey hey welcome back :)
    Hope to see more of you and stick with us always!

Cheers!

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • hey welcome to pc. i'm always up to making new friends too. i've just returned and i can't wait for let's go pikachu and eevee. i already pre-ordered eevee!

Exciting! I haven't had the chance to order yet but I'm still trying to figure out if I should get Eevee or Pikachu because I'm not sure which one my fiancé is ordering for himself... Time will tell.

hey hey welcome back :)
    Hope to see more of you and stick with us always!

Cheers!

Thanks so much! You'll definitely see more of me if you hang around the ROM hacking board because that's where I've been living since 2010-12.

Reactions: She
    Back