• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Hello there.
    I originally joined PokeCommunity about 3 years ago, but I forgot my username and password. So I started this account. It's been a while since I've been here. What's up:D?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • What's up, User ID? Welcome back to PC! It's okay to do a fresh start if you haven't been here for a while. :3 So it's fine. Glad to see ya back, and be sure to reread the rules & such if you haven't done so. ;3

If you're confused with anything, you can always PM me if you have any questions & such. :D Have fun!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi there, welcome back to PC! Out of curiosity what's your old account's name? I'd love to see if we knew each other at all! x] So why not share some of your interests and we can direct you to the areas you should visit on the forum? c: If your'e interested in meeting new friends and talking about Pokemon, then Pokemon General Discussion or Pokemon Clubs are both areas that might interest you as they're both wonderful places to meet members that share your interests and you can easily talk about anything Pokemon related without being judged or pressured to impress c: Otherwise you might want to take a look around some of the 'Other' members of the forum where we discuss anything non-Pokemon related such as Other Chat or Computers & Technology and hopefully you'll find somewhere that feels right at home! Also make sure to re-read the rules and ask a member off staff if you need help and hopefully I'll see you around lots!

Back