• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning!

simadons

Imagine
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2013
    I joined backed in 06 and now am back again to maybe get on the rom hacking scene again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Holy wow, 2006! You must be an oldie-but-goodie! Sounds like you have a lot to readjust to but that's okay! You'll know what to do in just a matter of days (or even hours!)

Welcome back, btw! Since you're interested in Rom hacking, that section is large enough which contains many tools and tutorials you may want to read, and use. Maybe you'd like to create a team in the near future, or already have an idea that's ready to be implemented!

Have a great time and be sure to stick around! :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome back to the forums simadons! Wow 2006, it was long before you came back. As you can see, PC may have changed in aesthetics but we are the same good forum as before.
    It's always happy to see a new hacker. The Emulation & Romhacking section is for you, we have loads of tutorials and great hacks waiting for you so gogogo! :P I hope to see you active there.
    Have fun and VM whenever you want! :)

Back