• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
Years
  • Hi, I'm mameshiba. I joined in like August 2011, was active for a few months and I want to come back. The main reason I stopped coming to pokecommunity is because I was not able to get Black and White so I could just not keep up. But now I got White 2, I'm looking forward to being on the forums with you guys :3

Years
  • Ah hi there Mameshiba, and welcome back I have to say.

I was still an active member back when you initially joined, but I had no fancy italic username or Supporter's userbar or any of that cool stuff. Correct me wrong if you don't remember seeing me around, but nice to see you got White 2. I loved those games, so if you want to discuss them why not head over to the Fifth Generation Gaming board which has some great B2/W2 topics. Also, have you heard about the new Pokemon X & Y? These games are in full 3D and they're gonna be so awesome, with loads of game-changing features.

PC is a very diverse community with a wide range of topics, and very helpful members like the staff in the blue, orange and red who can help you with any questions. I'm sure you'll eventually become an active member once again and make new friends. Some rules and stuff may have changed in the 2 years you've been away so give them a re-read if you can. Have fun and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back