• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning!

Jamie7223

Need ROM Hacks To Play :P
Years
  • Hey! Its jame7223 RETURNING TO FEAST ON POKEMON ima be all bout dat ORAS so get ready For Trades And Battles ANYWAYS IM BACK :D!

Years
  • Hi Jamie! Been a while, welcome back to PC. [:

So you have ORAS?! That's all the more exciting. I'm trying to hatch Abras with Synchronize right now to go capture the many legendaries that I've missed as I respond to your thread. These remakes are so amazing and definitely make me love Pokemon even more than I already do eeee. Which starter did you pick??

Have a fantastic time here and be sure to ask if you ever need help. Don't be scared to let me know if you'd like to chat as well, always awesome to have returning members. See you around. <3

Years
  • Welcome back to the forums, Jamie! Nice to see you come back with OR/AS given how many people have been getting back into the games by revisiting the beauty of Hoenn in a new 3D look.

If you're interested in battling and trading we have both the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building sections which have everything about battling and trading covered, so hopefully those sections will keep you busy, and you can always leave your Friend Code over in the X & Y section's Friend Codes thread as well. I still haven't played OR/AS yet, but I plan to get them sometime around Christmas but if not exactly around there, maybe sometime a bit after then. I already know which starter I'm picking, the one I always picked in my old Hoenn games, good ol' Mudkip!

Have fun settling in again Jamie, and if you ever need anything we're always here to help! Have a great time as well, and stick around hopefully! See you around, okay?

- Hikamaru

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • OR/AS are indeed a really great series of games, glad you agree! And yeah, we're always gearin' up for trades and battles~! xD
    Aw, and welcome back to PokeCommunity, Jamieeee. It's great to have ya' back aboard. ♥

I'm just playing on my Omega Ruby file myself! It's really great experiencing the games again; they're sooo much fun, and it brings back a lot of memories, y'know? Haha, well, feel free to dive right in the forums and chat all about the games while battling and trading with others, if you choose to! And have a magnificent time! Contact me anytime you wanna say hi. :3

Back