• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reuniclus Vs. Gothitelle

Reuniclus Vs. Gothitelle - Which do you prefer

• Gothitelle, so I'm getting Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not a fan of either!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Reuniclus and Gothitelle were the first Generation V version exclusives revealed. Both are Psychic-type. Gothitelle is in Black and Reuniclus is in White. But is it which one of these Psychic-types that will determine that you will get Black (for Gothitelle), White (for Reuniclus) or both.

Cast your vote!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Actually, I'm not going to vote. I like Reuniclus better, but it had absolutely no bearing whatsoever on which game I bought (it was White, btw). Ironically, I have a Loligoth now and no Solosis (yay trading!)

Years
  • I've got a Reuniclus in my White so I voted Reuniclus. It's got high Sp. Attack and I like it.
    Caitlin's Gothitelle was hard to beat, I had to use all of my Pokemon in order to defeat
    it... It's stats are quite... well, not as good as Reuniclus' stats but it's got Frisk.

Designwise they're even.

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • Both are cool. :) That's why i acquired them both (Reuniclus by trade) even though i have the black version. Stats-wise both have their advantages. Appearance-wise they are good for their versions. Overall cool.

النار

Flaming Storm of the Desert!
    Years
  • Reuniclus, as it looks purty daym oresome, and I'm a science nerd, so celluloid things automatically appeal to me. Plus, it has a hyperactively high Sp. Atk, allowing it to be like a new Abra, and I always liked Abra, so I'm choosing the cute little celluloid line.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Even though I'm playing Black at the moment, I like Reuniclus better than Gothitelle because of its high Special Attack and enough bulk to abuse Magic Guard.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I....prefer Reuniclus, because of higher Special Attack, and Magic Guard, my favorite ability. <3 And also, I think its origin on how the makers of pokemon made it is interesting; its a "cell-based" pokemon, which they could survive under any conditions, which is pretty cool! I use Reuinclus all the time during competitive play, and in my run in Pokemon White.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Reuniclus without a doubt. Gothitelle looks so awkward, I honestly despise its design.

FlamingThunder

Years
  • And also, I think its origin on how the makers of pokemon made it is interesting; its a "cell-based" pokemon, which they could survive under any conditions, which is pretty cool!

Yeah, I know! And they said Game Freak was running out of ideas ;)

Reuniclus has two awesome abilites!

Magic Guard;
    Magic Guard prevents indirect damage, such as from Hail, Toxic, Curse, or Leech Seed. It does not prevent status problems, but rather protects from damaging effects. Damage caused upon being switched in, such as Stealth Rock, and Recoil is prevented except from using Struggle. If a Pokémon with Magic Guard causes a Pokémon that used Destiny Bond to faint, the Pokémon with Magic Guard will also faint. Magic Guard will also cancel out Life Orb's HP deduction without negating its power boost. Additional effects such as trapping from moves like Fire Spin and Attack reduction from a burn are not prevented.

Overcoat;
    In battle, the Pokémon does not take damage from weather conditions like Sandstorm or Hail.

Reuniclus is my favorite Pokèmon and he has an awesome ability combo!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Reuniclus because of its great abilities and monster Special Attack. It's a part of my White team, as a matter of fact. The little cell Pokemon has pulled me out of a couple tight spots during the game.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Pokémon vs. Pokémon threads

If you want to create a Pokémon vs. Pokémon thread, make sure you only create one every week. This means that if you make a thread on a Monday of week one, you will need to wait for Monday of week two before creating another thread.
    Please read the rules for Pokémon General. You already made a Plusle vs. Minun thread, and your Tauros vs. Miltank thread was already closed for this same reason. So, I'm going to have to close this one unfortunately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back