• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reveal your real name XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My real name is actually Evelina. =D; My last name does not come included with this package, though I did let it slip before.... <<;

I <3 my name though. xD

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    ~ My Real name is like the same as my username: Mina Roselynn
    I Really like its just nice and simple Hehe! ~ Mina

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I am Amy.

I hate my name~

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    My Real Name is Adrianne.=3 *points gun at trash can* But call Me Chanae or Else!.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My real name's Alan S---- K-----... terrible, terrible name, it rolls off the tongue so terribly when I say my first and last name. Too many of the same letter, but I won't say which one. *sigh* I'm getting a lot of my friends to call me Al?n (alAHN) so my name sounds more dignified and less nasaly, though. I've always wanted to change my name to Lucius; I might someday.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kratos said:
    Cool CK that is my middle name...I said my name already though.

Scott is such a dignified name...I got that as my middle name because everyone thought I was going to die after I was born and the church minister, whose name was Scott, was the only one who cared enough to visit. I wish that was my first name instead.

Ashley, I once had to guess my beloved's middle name by only being given the information that it began with L and that it was a material XD I guessed Latex, Leather, and Linen before I finally guessed Lace, which was right XP~

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    My real name's Alan S---- K-----... terrible, terrible name, it rolls off the tongue so terribly when I say my first and last name. Too many of the same letter, but I won't say which one. *sigh* I'm getting a lot of my friends to call me Al?n (alAHN) so my name sounds more dignified and less nasaly, though. I've always wanted to change my name to Lucius; I might someday.
    Your initals spell ASK! xD

ALF...xD!

Back