• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revenge of the Shadows

Bluestar Jet

Aqua Destruction...
    Years
    this is my first fic, so I hope you like it...

-Shaderon-

It's magnificent wings shone with the colors of the rainbow. Ho-Oh steadily flew along the coast of Gateon Ocean, while I trailed steadily, invisibly behind him.

My shadowy fur prickled with energy. I knew I couldn't keep my shield of invisibility up for more than a few more minuets before Ho-Oh noticed my aura of power. I decided to reveal myself and push our battle out into the ocean, where I could steal other Pokemon's energy instead of mine.

I let go of my barrier that kept me invisible. Ho-Oh immediately turned around, but was not fast enough to dodge my detonation. It resounded like a bomb in the air and threw Ho-Oh out at sea.

For the first time, I noticed Ho-Oh's beautiful wings. I stared at them for a few minuets, but suddenly my mind came back to me. It's a trap! I thought. He's hypnotizing me with his beauty! Well, it's not going to work.

I launched another detonation at him, but Ho-Oh was too quick. He dodged it and began to charge sacred fire. Perfect, I thought.

He launched the attack. I held out my paw, and felt it begin to touch the flames. Immediately, all the power was drained of his attack into my paw. With this power, I threw a bolt of energy at him. He was momentarily surprised, but quickly tried to dodge. The bolt was far too quick, and scored a direct hit.

His body was paralyzed for a few seconds, so I took this chance to throw an array of detonations at him. Fear showed in his eyes before the detonations hit. I felt no sorrow in me as the crumpled body of Ho-Oh slowly floated down to Gateon Ocean. I verified to be sure he was dead before teleporting to find Lugia.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, first fics always need improvement. Try to read those stickied threads in this forum and they'll help you ... a lot...

Eevee Trainer

I Have No Meaning In Life
    Years
    i must need alot of help on mine this is stunning. just one thing who is fighting Ho Oh maybe i missed something or were we not supposed to find out. *waits for the pulse pounding answer*:nervous:

Back