• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reverie somewhere in Autumn - Autumn Reverie Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

No fancy schmancy CSS cause I SUCK at it 8)

She is a welcoming person (well duh, she's a mod of The Welcome Lounge 8D), often thinks she is Batmanduh and what not, this club is devoted to PC's Autumn Reverie: a name I misspell oh so often it takes me 7 minutes to spell it correctly!

Talk about everything Autumn Reverie related here!

Rules:
    -All PC and FC&G Rules apply!
    -Be nice to everyone, but especially Autumn Reverie
    -Enjoy!

How to sign up:
    Username:
    Why do you think Autumn Reverie is the best person in the universe?:

Member's List:
    Nova
    Minerva
    Sheep
    [supporter]Fairy Tale~[/supporter]
    [supporter]Hikamaru[/supporter]

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Approved and JOINING ofc.

Username: Minerva
    Why do you think Autumn Reverie is the best person in the universe?: I can't express the gratitude and pleasure of knowing Amanda in all her time here on PC. She has grown up significantly here in the forums, and she's also taking good care of my former section. You are amazing, Amanda! You also deserve a club so much. <3

Years
  • FHHGHGHfjghh

Username: Sheep
    Why do you think Autumn Reverie is the best person in the universe?: Clearly because she is! Her kindness knows no bounds and she's always very approachable. I couldn't think of a better person to be Dragon's mod partner in welcomes. I remember being really upset when you disappeared from the forum but was the happiest person alive upon your return, hah. n~~n;

So please don't change, Amanda. You're perfect as you are. =)

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • Username: Fairy Tale~
    Why do you think Autumn Reverie is the best person in the universe?
    Shes Awesome! She's Always Open to others opinions Yet loves to state her own She's sweet. And She Has cute Avatars!!! <333

Years
  • Username: [supporter]Hikamaru[/supporter]
    Why do you think Autumn Reverie is the best person in the universe?: She's one of the most heartwarming members you'll ever see here, she doesn't mod The Welcome Lounge for nothing you know! Alongside PC, she's also keeping the battle server regulars warm. Amanda is like so awesome in her own right that this club was definitely needed!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back