• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Review Thread

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Now reviewing a game that I bought recently, but it for sure got a part of my "Favourite Game Ever" section of my Brain. And its a DS Game, Kirby Canvas Curse~

Visuals: 10/10
    Using stylish painting and abstract scenarios are just... awesome. The graphics are 2D, but WTFOMG AWESOME 2D.

Sound: 8.5/10
    Kirby games have always the same musics, and Im never tired of listening to them~ Oh, and it has a Sound Test option, what pwns.

Control: 10/10
    Full stylus control~ Ya can draw paths for Kirby roll, loopings to increase speed, walls to black attacks, stun enemies by poking them... And everything very very fluent~

Gameplay: 9.5/10
    Kirby rolls, you help him, you stun enemies, you copy abilities, and you have fun~

Replay: 8.5/10
    7 Worlds Packed with Adventure, 250 Medals to be found, Subgames and 5 Diferent Characters~ Can't be that boring, ne?

Overall: 9.0
    Average: 9.5

Three Pros:
    ~Graphics to say "OMGWTF"
    ~Simplicity, Fun, and Innovation- All in one!
    ~Easy to learn

Three Cons:
    ~A Kirby game that IS REALLY HARD?! o_O
    ~Needs a Multyplayer
    ~Needs more Worlds

And yay! Kirby Canvas Curse gets the 5th position in my List of Favourite Games Ever~

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    A game I bought recently was called Worms 4: Mayhem

Visuals: 9/10
    Average graphics, a bit of imprvement from Worms 3D

Sound: 8/10
    Okay background music, adds loads of atmosphere, with funny voices aswell, it's great.

Control: 7/10
    A bit flawed really can;t get quite irratating.

Gameplay: 9/10
    Excellent gameplay fun all the way, although it's similar a Worsm 3D.

Replay: 8/10
    7 Worlds Packed with Adventure, 250 Medals to be found, Subgames and 5 Diferent Characters~ Can't be that boring, ne?

Overall: 9
    Average: 8.5

Two Pros
    ~Extremly fun gameplay that can last you for months.
    ~Funny voices and cool missions and challenges.

Two Cons:
    ~The same as Worms 3D really, if you've bought Worms 3D, don't get this game, save your money.
    ~Irratating comtrols that hust wanna make you smash evrrything you see!!!

I'm not sure if you should really get this, if you're into fast paced games, don't get this, if you have Worms 3D, don't bother getting this, but if you haven;t got Worms 3D and don't just like fast-paced games, get this definately.

Witch Girl Pilar

Magical Trainer
    Years
    Here's my review for Samurai Legend Musashi from the PS2:

Visuals:7/10
    The graphics is like a manga. But the background's a 3D. The art is still like the first game (the no-nose art). Still good enough.

Sounds: 9/10
    Some songs are from the band called "The Surfboarders." (I don't know if it's right...) Kinda catchy, though. The voices, just like the PS1 version, has good set of voice-acting. Square Enix/Squresoft did it again.

Controls: 7/10
    The controls are better that the PS1 version. You can now carry some NPCs to succeed in some mission, like carrying the Princess out from a tower. The abilities you get from the enemies may need to be controled (e.g. for Chain Attack, you need to press the square button several times) or uses MP (select the ability you got from some enemies and press O to use).

Gameplay: 9/10
    So awesome! Like the previous game, you can get the abilities from your enemies. But this time, you can keep them! Using the 2nd weapon (The Great Oar and the Five Swords) though, will use some of your MP. You can even carry some NPCs in some missions and use them to wipe away the enemies, or throw them up in the air while you attack (just get the NPC safely!).

Replay: 6/10
    Just to repeat the whole story. It has 6 chapters, but they're divided into 3 parts. Maybe you can just go back to get more abilities.

Overall: 8
    Brave Fencer Musashi fans, here's your 2nd game. Newbies, this game is good enough for some gamers.

Average: 7.5

Pros:
    The controls are better
    More abilities
    Longer Chapters

Cons:
    It's kinda hard to control the left analog stick just to move the camera, specially when defeating bosses.
    Like the first game, the enemies still come back after you defeated them.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Battlefield 2

This game is awesome!

Visuals: 10/10 The details are unbelievable, everything 3D, incedible detail on vehicles, water... *SIGH* It is so great it should be a 20 out of 10!

Sound: 10/10 Sound is awesome! *sigh* Just take my word for it. you have to get this game.

Controls: 8/10 There are alot of controls that you may forget. The controls for planes are difficult for novices. But everything else makes up for these flaws.

Gameplay: 10/10 War games have never had this unbelievable gameplay.
    It is not like a past war, it is not WW1, WW2, Vietnam, or Iraq! It is futuristic, it has new vehicles and weapons, but it has not gotten so futuristic to where you have Alien like weapons, and hover tanks, which might take away the fun. This game should be game of the year!

Replay 10/10 Just like past battlefield games, there is unlimited replay value. The gameplay, and visuals, and sound make replay value 10 out of 10.

Overall 10/10

Average 10/10

Pros:
    Visuals, Gameplay, and Sound is unbelievably awesome.
    The controls can be limited with a joystick.
    Unlimited replay value!

Cons:
    Not much to complain about, but controls need to be memorized to remeber all of them, and there are alot.
    And some people might of wanted a story this time.
    Also it takes a extremely high tech system to install this game successfuly

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    One Piece: Grand Battle!!
    =============================

Platforms Availible: GCN / PS2 / X-Box / GBA
    Reviewed Version: GCN
    Retail Value: $39.99 USD
    Buy Now: GameStop.Com
    ==============================

Visuals: 3D, cell-shaded, anime characters are very clear.
    Very nice, detailed stages, look just like the variety of settings seen in the anime.

Overall Score: 8.5 / 10

Sound: Voices are acted by the American anime voice actors.
    Music for the stages can get repeatative, not bad though.

Overall Score: 7 / 10

Controls: Controls are very easy to get used to, a plus for ametuar gamers.
    Overall Score: 9 / 10

Gameplay: Loads of unlockables, but tons of repeating dialogue.
    Support characters, like the system found in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2.
    Over 46 characters, counting support characters, 48 counting secret characters. Different difficultly settings let you choose from Easy, Normal, & Hard (plus very hard with an unlock). Stages are very limited, only about ten.

Overall Score: 9.5 / 10

Replay Value: Very High

Average Score: 8 / 10
    Overall Total Score: 9.5 / 10

==============================

Pros
    - Tons of different modes to choose from, mean something for everyone.
    - Tons of unlockable characters & modes.
    - Give it a chance..RENT IT or if you're a die-hard OP fan buy it, you'll like it.

Cons
    - Bandai, still chooses to take anime games & make some bad.
    (this making previous Bandai Anime game buyers unsure to buy.)
    - Stages are limited.
    - Repeatative dialogue.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Katamari Damacy

~Visuals~

6.5/10

To say the least, the game is ugly. This game could have come out on PS1 with the same graphics. And there is some slow down once your katamari is huge.

~Sound~
    10/10

This is one of the 2 reasons why Katamari Damacy was a mega hit. It has the best. soundtrack. ever.

~Controls~
    8.5/10

At first they may seem awkward, but you get used to it fast. It can be frustrating to control if your Katamri is stuck. But overall, it's fine.

~Gameplay~
    9/10

The second reason why Katamari Damacy was a phenomenon. It's just so dang fun and addictive! It is rather short though, but the replay value is huge. And for 20 bucks? c'mon...you can't beat that

~Overall~
    9/10

Everyone should buy this game...now...stop reading this! buy this game now!​

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Well I'll be reviewing a old game, known as Sonic Advance 2, it came out in 2003 or 2002 if i'm correct.

Sonic Advance 2

Visuals: Your average SonAdv series graphics, they are alright, and the cutsecne graphics have improved a bit. 9/10
    Sound: Excellent, though they may get boring after a while of hearing them. 7.5/10
    Control: Not too difficult, simply the same as before. 9/10
    Gameplay: Your average Sonic gameplay, get to the goal the quickest you can. 8/10
    Replay: It does tend to get repetitive after a while, however is still fun even after you beat it over 10 times with each character. 8.40/10
    Overall: 9/10

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    The games I will review now are Rockman EXE 4.5: Real Operation and Super Mario 64.

RM 4.5: RO
    Visuals: 10/10 - i pretty like the BN4 style sprites. And the backgrounds and floor are very good. And that big sprites on the PET screen!
    Sound: 10/10 - sound effects and music are really good. You'll love that Metalman Statue Destroying music if you're a fan of Megaman.
    Control: 9/10 - I REPEAT, FOR THE 999999999 TIME, NOVICES CAN HAVE SOME PROBLEMS. Because ^+> is forward in Megaman's world. Controlling the tactics of your navi (yes, you DO NOT control him/her manually!) is pretty easy, yet however sometimes trying to pull off a charged shot can be pretty hard (@#$% controls, why i can't perform the Search Gun, Searchman's Charged Shot?).
    Gameplay: 10/10 - many navis, many chips, and muchmuchmuch more. This is A SIMULATION OF A MMBN NAVI OPERATOR's LIFE!!! Muahahahahaha... *Forte uses the Dark Ray, or whatever name it has*

Replay: ?/10 - I don't know, because i don't have the game beaten. But i think that this will be just some secret areas with secret Virii, chips, and other stuff like that.

Overall: 10/10 - I LOVE THIS GAME!!! *Forte finally deletes Numberman*
    Average: 10/10

Three Pros:
    Control another navis, not only Megaman (at least i can trap Aquaman with Plantman's vines!)

Simulation of a Navi Operator's life!!!
    Real time clock and many, many events (blah blah blah, Fire Virii can attack on Tuesdays, blah blah blah)
    Three Cons:
    Sometimes hard to pull off a charged shot

Normal Chip Colors (grrr, why i can't have this Cannon chip black when i play as Forte?!)
    You must wait really much to enter a tournament (eh, why the tournament is at 8:00 PM, not 7:00 PM?! grr...)

Super Mario 64
    Visuals: 9/10 - pretty good, yet however you can see the edge of the map, that's SO silly...
    Sound: 10/10 - the sound effects are really good. Like the 'YIPPEE' Mario yells when he does a triple jump. The music is good too - the best music is on the 'Bowser Obstacle Courses' (the name of the music is "Koopa's Road")
    Control: 9/10 - easy to control, but the camera sometimes goes wacko-dance, and sometimes it's hard to pull off a Side Somersault and Triple Jump.
    Gameplay: 10/10 - many levels, also some secret levels, etc. I can't say much about it.
    Replay: 2/10 - not much. Really not much. After getting 120 stars, the way to the cannon in the beach outside the castle. If you shoot Mario onto the roof, Yoshi will give you 100 lifes then jump to the water. But, you'll never spot him again.
    Overall: 10/10 - one of the best Mario games ever!
    Average: 9/10

Three Pros:
    Many levels

Really good music
    Mario has many moves, like Side Somersault or Triple Jump

Three Cons:
    Camera sometimes goes wacko-dance

Sometimes hard to get to a level warp
    You can see the maps edges

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
    We <3 Katamari (Rin's Review)

Katamari Damacy was a game where player's came to know and love. You rolled around a clumb of trash (called a katamari), picking up anything you were able to pick up, and these clumps of trash were launched into the sky, creating stars. Quite the concept, am I right?

Anyways, the game was simple. Roll up as many things to get to the required diameter in the time limit. This game easily becomes addictive...rolling up people is always a laugh, with the screams of terror and the shouts of protest. I always laugh when the police spot and actually try to shoot you down. Well, of course it doesn't work.

Then, you advance to the size where you can pick up sky scrapers. Oh, the joy! Screams galore, my friend. Screams galore! Eventually you get so huge that you are able to seize the clouds from the sky. After beating the game, I felt a little glow inside. I also felt this need for more...and...Oh my God.

There's a sequel?!

We <3 Katamair is even more addictive than the first. Just when I thought I couldn't roll up anymore, here I am...rolling up Mt. Rushmore...o.o...and the Great Wall of China...O.O...AND the King of all Cosmos himself...@.@

The difference in the two games? There isn't much change, really. Except the concept of the game as pretty much changed completely. Instead of just rolling up stuff to make stars just because...all the stars are gone, you roll up stuff to please fans.

"Fans?" you say. "FANS!?" You say again. "You're pleasing fans?" Well, not actual fans, like me :D But fans in the game...You'll see fans in your litte "Selection Meadow" saying things like, "Hiiiiiighneeees" and "Hello", "Hi", "Good day", "Heeeeey", "Hoy!", "Oi!", "Bow-wow", "Woof", "Tweeeet", "Bah-boo", and "Owigaway!" Obviously, they're trying to get your attention ._.

What pleases me greatly is that there aren't the usual objectives such as "roll up as many women as you can" or "roll to get 50cm in 5 min." They still do have objectives just like this, but there are incredibly new ones. In fact, one of the most interesting is when a miniature sumo wrestler asks if you could fatten him up for his next match @.@ It may sound strange (and it is) but it's all worth while :D Your katamari is replaced with this skinny sumo wrestler. Your job? Roll up all the edible things you can. Once stuck to your little friend, he slowly absorbs it into his belly. What fun =D

Another really neat one is a racetrack. You still have the job of "get this big in this amount of time", but...your katamari moves pretty much on it's own around a circular racetrack. I find it fun!

Improvements in the game are that it's much easier to control your katamari. Maybe it's because you grew since the last game or something...but it's easier to control. Another thing is that when you collide with an object to large to be picked up, you don't lose ten thousand objects. Only a few are disconnected. It makes me happy =D

All-in-all, it is a WONDERFUL game. The only flaw in it is that it's not too lengthy. It doesn't have to be, but it only took me few days to finish it...I'm disappointed ;.;

For that, I give it a 9.5/10

~~~~~~~~

So...You can talk about the game here in this thread...and tell me how I did on my first review ^^

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
    I'll be reviewing We Love Katamari for the PS2.

Visuals~
    }>9/10

I say this frankly because of the unique style of art. The colors are vibrant and almost make you wish you were color-blind, but that's the fun of it. The game has character added to it by the cubey-ness of the people and animals.

Sound~
    }>10/10

I wish I could go over the limit with this, because the music is at top-notch quality. Strange as the lyrics may be with the English mixed with the Japanese, but the tunes are tentalizing. You'll be humming for days...

Control~
    }>10/10

As most bizarre games as this are, the control is excellent. I'd have to say it's much better than the first game, Katamari Damacy. The control consists of the analog sticks completely. You push both forward to go forward and both backward to go backward. Push one analog up individually and you have your character move in that direction around the ball. It gives the game the effect that you are actually rolling the katamari...sort of, at least.

Gameplay~
    }>7/10

I really haven't much to say about this >.<; The game can be a little repetitive, and that's why I took off a few points.

Replay~
    }>5/10

Once you beat the game--meaning, you rolled up the sun--you have the job of collecting all the cousins and the royal presents. But, you can do this all before you roll up the sun if you want...It stinks because it's a pain in the butt to find all the cousins and royal presents. You mostly pick them up accidently, unless you go online and print out a walkthrough, you evil cheater >(

Overall~
    }>9.3/10

It has definately inproved from the first game. The objectives have vastly widened and the control of the character is precise. The music is awesome...but it's not a lengthy game :/ If it were this huge straboganza of rolling up stuff with actual length...I might've given it a perfect score...

Great for the katamari fans! Like me ^^

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    here's ma score for resy 4
    [10] at everything the game is brilliant
    u phail at reviewing.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radience~

Visuals: 9/10 Beautiful, but coulda been better.

Sound: 6/10 The little beep thingies get annoying, and not all the characters have voices, but the music ish beautiful.

Control: 10/10 You don't control people in battles, but the comtrols on the map are easy to control.

Gameplay: 8/10 Once you begin a battle, you lose control. Still fun though.

Replay: 7/10 Trial maps are fun, and there are secrets after the game. You can't get all the characters in one play through, so that adds to the replay.

Overall: 9/10

Three Pros:
    Challenging
    Requires you to think, and not charge through like a three year old.
    more than one save file, so you can play more than once.

Three Cons:
    Can get EXTREMLY fustrating.
    Voices woulda been nice.
    Laguz aren't as good as they coulda been.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm going to review a game called Lufia II rise of the sinistrals for the SNES system (I have had it on my emulator for years, but I didn't find out about this thread before today ^_^)

Visuals: 9/10 The game has some of the best graphics I have seen for the SNES. The spell effects and battle sprites are amazing, the reason I didn't give it a 10 though is because some overworld sprites and a few battle sprites look a little deformed.

Sound: 9/10 (overall) 10/10 (music) 8/10 (sounds) You just got to love the music. The music in this game is much better than on most games made these days. Some of the dungeon musics can get a little frustrating after a while though. The battle sound effects are good, but the overworld sounds can get rather annoying.

Controls: 10/10 The controls are very easy, there are only 7 buttons you need to use and they work perfectly ^_^

Gameplay: 9/10 The gameplay is good, unlike most RPGs you don't just run randomly into enemies, they are actualy visible and you can avoid them if you want to (random encounters still occur on the world map too) The battle are enjoyable and has the IP system wich makes them very interesting, every piece of equipment has a special ability (well, not every some of them don't have one, but...) wich can be used inside battle using IP points wich are gained when your character is damaged.

Replay: 9/10 I never seem to get bored of playing this game, I have played it through atleast 12 time. The game has some sidequests wich are fun every time. The sidequests include the dragon eggs, the ancinet dungeon, the iris items and 'the world's most difficult trick''

Overall: 10/10 The game is fun to play, the plot is good, the music is great and the various sidequests make sure it's always fun to play the game.

Three pros:
    +Great music
    +Interesting plot
    +High replay value

Three cons:
    -There are some annoying typos in the game
    -The game includes some clich?s
    -Some of the puzzles are pretty darn frustrating

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Well, let's see. Since this is my first crack at this system, I'll stick with a bit of an older game (though, not too old).

Xenosaga: Episode I: Der Wille Zur Macht

It began, with a key, one that man was never meant to find. Well, of course a scientist finds it, and the door it goes to. Placing it into the door, the scientist and entire group of diggers brace themselves for the unknown, not realizing that this one single act would be the end of the world as they knew it, a world called Earth.

Story: 10/10 - I KNOW story isn't one of the above categories, but in Xenosaga's case, it is borne out of necessity. Basically, 4000 years after the fated event I overly exaggerated above, you assume the role of Shion Uzuki of Vector's First R&D (Research & Development) Division.

As you might have guessed from the above, humanity now exists only in outer space, and on a few inhabitable planets. In space, humanity is constantly fearful of attacks by the Gnosis - etherial beings made of salt (don't ask me - it's anime). Anyway, Shion and the 'good' people of Vector have developed the ultimate weapon against the Gnosis, KOS-MOS, an android that has 'more abilities than a fully equipped Samus Aran'. Well, the game opens up as you're bringing this project to completion and... Well, you'll have to play the game to find out more.

Visuals: 9/10 - The visuals in this game are phenominal and really bring the universe to life on an unprecedented level. The characters are all done in an anime-style that really brings them to life. The backgrounds look generally sterile and a bit too clean, which is a result of the whole Anime thing. While there are a few hiccups (a very few), and some lip-synching issues, this game is still one of the most gorgeous looking RPGs of its time. Character - environment interaction is easily on par with even the most up-to-date RPGs out there, including Final Fantasy.

Sound: 10/10 - Being orchestrated by Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, etc...), people who have played any other games he's done music for won't be disappointed. The London Philharmonic Orchestra did not disappoint with its spectacular musical score, possibly one of the best ones in RPG history. Every single tune used in the game was perfect for the situation at hand, and the instrumentals ranged from calm piano overtones, to creepy, to truly epic-sounding scores. In fact, if there was one gripe I had about the music, I'd say that there wasn't enough of it. But that wasn't serious enough for me to deduct points off, especially with the spectacular score.

Control: 9/10 - For the most part, I found the controls smooth and responsive. My only real issue was the fact that there were a few times that I had to press a button more than once to get the game to respond, but it usually limited itself to conversations, making it a minor problem.

Gameplay: 8/10 - I'd have to say, other than the above control issues, the gameplay was as flawless as a title like this one can be. If I had to say one thing against the gameplay, it would have to be the fact that some of the traps in the dungeons were poorly placed, rendering themselves useless when trying to avoid enemies, or gain an opening advantage in battle. As for battles themselves, while the system is definitely unique and provides many options including giant robots (AGWS), it isn't really at all necessary. Most of the time you can just level up and pummel even the toughest looking enemies just as easily as any other enemy. The only exception comes with bosses. Each one has a particular method to its madness and will likely kill you very fast if you make any mistakes against it. In fact, until you find a particular boss' weakness, you'll feel that the battles are quite unbalanced, even though they really aren't. That's not a negative, just a warning.

Replay: 7/10 - The game is good enough to play through more than once, but once you get bored of the story, it seems to become tedious and motonous to play it through again and again. But despite this, it's a game one may find themself going back to every once in awhile.

Overall: 9/10 - Overall, this is a great game that can easily satisfy even the most experienced RPG veterans out there. However, word of advice, the cinema scenes are looong (some over an hour in length). So if you're playing a game to jump right into the next area rather than for the story, this might not be a game for you.

Average: 8/10

On the positive side:

- The storyline is outstanding, rivaling even the efforts of Final Fantasy.

- The visuals are on par with even the most advanced games out there.

- The music will literally give you chills as you play.

On the negative side:

- Battles have a few unnecessary elements and get repetitive quickly.

- Slight control lags may be a bit annoying.

- The sheer amount of cinema scenes may turn off gamers wanting to 'dive right in'.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for Nintendo DS

Visuals:9/10
    The graphics are a bit better than the other GBA castlevanias in my opinion.
    Sound:9/10
    I like the new musics for the areas and the remixes of older songs, though there are still a few annoying songs here and there.
    Control:9/10
    The controls of this game are just like the GBA games, just a little morphed, so it's kind of hard to get used to at first. I like the use of the stylus for seals and breaking blocks.
    Gameplay:10/10
    There is plenty of killing and getting killed in this game. The puzzles and challenging and so are many of the bosses.
    Replay:10/10
    I don't think i've ever gotten everything in a castlevania game the 1st time through, or the 2nd. You can play castlevania over and over again.
    Overall:9.5
    The new things in this games, such as seals and soul merging weapons, make this game different from the rest, and different in a good way.
    Average:9.4

Three Pros:
    1. New capabilites like seals and othe stylus use.
    2. Nice and challenging, makes you want to rip your hair out then try again.
    3. Very long with many things to collect.
    Three Cons:
    1. Repetitive weapons from Aria of Sorrow
    2. A bit shorter than the other Castlevania games i know
    3. Failing a seal is very VERY annoying.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I'll now review 1 game.

MARIO PARTY 2

Visuals: 10/10
    Very good for a N64 game. And the textures were made very nicely, too. *points Luigi in Horror Land*
    Sound: 9,5/10

Musics were perfect, especially the hazard explanation, where Koopa Troopa landed on a ? space and an event happened. However, SFX were a li'l worse, and the characters got loud voices (especially Wario... WAHAHAHAAA! <<< his laugh, very loud, actually!)
    Control: 10/10

Very easy to control. And the things about minigames are detailed, too. So even a 4-year old could know what to do.
    Gameplay: 10/10

Very fun and long. And actually endless!!!
    Replay: 7/10

When you beat all boards, you unlock a secret one - Bowser Land. I've not unlocked it yet, but it's not more. However, i think it's a fun one!
    Overall: 10/10
    Average: 10/10

Three Pros:

Costumes!!! *points Yoshi the Wizard in Horror Land & Luigi The Spaceman in Space Land*
    Endless!
    Zany-many minigames
    Three Cons:

Only one board to unlock
    Some costumes on some characters are looking really silly and not fitting them
    Not noticed any other flaw

Years
    Now i'll review spyro2 the first game i ever got.Psone
    Spyro 2:RIPTO'S rage
    Visuals:Very beautifully done points at SPYRO IN summerforest world beautiful.The levels are also pretty colourful and vibrant.10/10

Sound:Alright, the music's rather good,but some music in some levels of the game can be rather annoying and repetive.8/10
    Control:very easy to control, even a 3 year_old would be good at the controls10/10

Gameplay 10/10:Over 20 levels to complete,Theirs lot's of speedways to complete very fun, and theres lots of levels to get through and all the levels are brillant,and plenty of enemies to charge and flame,and 3 bosses to defeat.

Replay 8/10:When you collected all the gems talismans and orbs, you can get to go to dragon shores and do all the mini games in dragon shores and if you got all the gems you can get the special flame breath,it's very useful to get special bonus points on the boss levels.However when you completed the game, theres nothing really to do, but still this game is AWESOME.

Overall:10/10the best spyro game in my opinon.Brillant
    Average:10/10:D

Three Pros: speedways!:P
    levels! really beautifully:D
    MINI games brillant. :)

THREE CONS:may be disliked by older gamers, who like more challenging games.:(
    Too easy for the older gamer.:\
    some music in some levels can be repetive and ANNOYING.:(

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    I was bored and i thought, why don't we rate some games, of this year, havng our opinions, our pros, and contrast.

Please respect other persons opinions.

Resident evil 4
    Gameplay: Back to aim
    How long is the game: Depends in your aim, and/or escaping.
    Pros:
    Great gameplay, better than first person.
    Real way of shooting
    Good history
    Lots of weapons
    Shops

Contrast:
    Other resident evils have better graphics
    Not a scary game, now is more a action game.

My Score: RE4 got a 9.7/10
    Recommend? YES, a great game, a game that promise hours of fun.

Fire emblem: The sacred stones
    Gameplay: Strategy/rpg
    How long is the game: Depends in how good are you in strategy.
    Pros:
    More classes than the other fire emblems
    You have a map
    Shops everywhere
    Can train all the characters before finishing the game

Contrast:
    Not a good story
    Easier than other FE games
    You can buy items that make your characters stronger. Example: Status up

My score: 7.8/10
    Recommend? Really, only if you love fire emblems and/or like strategy games.

Fire emblem: Path of Radiance
    Gameplay: Strategy/rpg
    How long is the game: Same answer than in fire emblem the sacred stones
    Pros:
    Better graphics.
    Great drawings
    Great music remakes
    Great music
    New, laguz players
    Can forge weapons
    You can win gold per mission
    Shops everywhere
    Great skill system

Contrast:
    Lacks in classes
    For a GC game, is to short.
    The voices are pretty bad
    Did not like cell shading videos.
    No support conversation room!!

My score: 9.2
    Recommend? Yes, great game. Great story, althought it have its contrast.

Megaman Battle network 5
    Gameplay: RPG/Strategy/Action
    How long is the game: Tooooooo long, if you want a 100% finished game.
    Pros:
    You can use characters that aren't megaman.
    Good story
    Better battlechips than in other mmbn games

Contrast:
    There are exclusive things for the japanese version
    some parts are to easy

my score: 8.9
    Recommend? Really, only if you like mmbn games.

Medievil
    Gameplay: Adventure
    How long is the game: ......

Pros:
    Go to the past, and play again this game.

Contrast:
    Gets easily bored.

my score: 5.6/10
    Recommend: Only if you liked this game, before.

Metal gear ac!d
    Gameplay: Strategy
    How long is the game: ......

Pros:
    Great story.
    Have two players
    Multiplayer
    Great new car system

Contrast:
    You can not see all the map, but for some that is considered a pro.

my score: 9.2
    Recommend: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back