• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reviews are in and they look GOOD!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Looks typical for mainline Pokemon game.

I'm more excited from the impressions I heard from my friends.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    Reviews these days mean absolutely nothing, especially for high profile series such as Pokemon, which are guaranteed good scores because of the franchise history alone. Best to play and judge it for yourself, or speak to those that you can trust to give you a fair and unbiased opinion, rather than rely upon "official" scores. In my opinion.

Years
  • Reviews these days mean absolutely nothing, especially for high profile series such as Pokemon, which are guaranteed good scores because of the franchise history alone. Best to play and judge it for yourself, or speak to those that you can trust to give you a fair and unbiased opinion, rather than rely upon "official" scores. In my opinion.

Especially that "Too Much Water" review from IGN. God! Like what?! That is literally the dumbest thing to say about the Hoenn Region ever. They're gross reviewers.

Pokemon Sun and Moon has to be the biggest transition in Pokemon History to date. It brought something new to the table. It threw nostalgic feels for past Pokemon Fans. It introduce a new species we never thought existed in the Pokemon World! Pokemon should always feel like a new experience, a new journey between you and your Pokemon and that's what exactly Game Freak did. They brought back that joy! With all the trailers from start to end that's indeed what I wanted from this game. Haven't even played it yet and will forever be 9/10 in my eyes.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hmm, at least from what I see, most reviews of Sun and Moon has been positive, not to mention that even IGN gave them a score of 9/10, and Nintendo Life scored 10/10 among others, this makes me hoping that Sun and Moon will deliver, and hopefully it will be a really definitive version of Pokémon as I told you guys in other threads back then.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    A 9 out of 10 from IGN? Yep. It was as expected. Also, they had a much better reviewer to do the review around. None of that 7.8 or the 7 point hate that we all made into a meme.

Anyway, i'll be ordering my sister to get our copies of Sun and Moon respectively. We had to fight over who would get Sun or Moon, and fortuantely, your Boi won after an easily won duel in a certain game. I wagered Sun but i figured my sister will enjoy Moon anyway.

Years
  • Super happy to see all these positive reviews. Sun and Moon are really shaping up to be spectacular!

Years
  • Great to see Sun and Moon getting such great feedback! Although reviews can be misleading nowadays, I have no doubt they'll hold merit on this occasion.

MaSterBarth

Pokemon MaSter
    Years
  • Like I read how people were upset that gyms were gone. Like they were not okay with this. I think the positive feedback about these new Pokemon games gives me hope. I like the idea of trials. These new games give me sort of an Orange Island feel to it. Just glad they are doing so well.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • One thing I noticed is that Derrick from GameXplain mentioned that characters have a lot of development and even have character arcs and that makes me very happy and pumped for the games, seeing as how I already like most of the characters, I hope the games do justice to them.

Back