• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Revival) Which of Ash's Pokemon Do You Hate?

Which of Ash's Pokemon do you hate the most?

• Total voters

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
  • I don't hate any of Ash's Pokemon, because at least one time or another they sucked when they shouldn't have sucked. Example, Pikachu vs Ursaring. Someone tell me how the Pokemon that fought and beat a Regice, lost to an Ursaring! I guess I missed the memo when Ursaring was stronger than Regi's, but a couple of episodes before Paul was getting his ass handed to him by that same set of Regi's. By the way Buziel is getting the most gym battle attention because he is battler and Ash knows that and that's why he uses him. And at least some of the gyms he has a reason to battle. Like him vs Floatzel was obvious, him vs Steelix obvious. But Buziel is a battler and that's why Ash keeps using him. And the reason Pikachu suddenly starts to suck in every region is because of the new viewers to the anime, no one wants to see Pikachu finishing everyone off with one hit. However that is no excuse for his losses to an Elekid, Drifblim, or that Ursaring.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
  • I Hate all of Ash's current pokemon.
    Yes i said it.

They are too Weak, And pikachu should be lv100, unless the writers make him like lv 10 every new region they travel (even the Orange islands).

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
  • Gliscor is unbelievably uber. Pikachu on the other hand. He shud have been like level 100 way long ago. It still woudn't be the same without it there...and I also hate how ash payes more attention to it than the others.

yikkayuk

Rockhampton City Gym Leader
    Years
  • I like the Johto team best, it was cute! The way Totodile talked reminded me of Donald Duck and Bayleef had a crush on Ash ^^
    A love that was meant to be... LOL

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Monferno. -.- I love Chimchars, and I loved Shinji/Satoshi's Chimchar, but Monferno...he's just not...cute any more. (Why yes I am shallow, kthnx...) :| So yeah, I find it very hard to relate to him now. =.= Sorry Monferno, I'm sure you're a lovely Pokémon, but you're not a Chimchar XD

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    You know, i think that the Lv. 100 rules don't apply to the anime. If you think about it like that, each reigon is getting progressivley harder for Ash, his poke's aren't getting weaker. Just a thought.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, there's only been one time i liked Pikachu. And that was when it went on a Blue Orb overdose with Groudon.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • There seems to be a constant hatred towards Buizel, but I actually liked the little guy because of its attitude. xD

Back to the question, its gotta go to Pikachu. His power level is OVER 9000! every time it seems to be in danger or just about anytime, but then it drops to zero each time it changes seasons. Something's got to be wrong there. <.<

PIKACHU DOES KUNGFU!

working out the kinks ;D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    How do people hate Pikachu!? Pikachu is like, I don't know, you can't have Ash without Pikachu! xD And, I chose Noctowl. I don't like those things.. They kind of creep me out. Not gonna lie. And I love Gliscor!<3 It's amazing. xD

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • OMG I made this thread lol ohh i feel loved even after i have left (im only on today to cheak a few things) im still kinda remembered in a way i feel Special thank you DonRoyal

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • How do people hate Pikachu!? Pikachu is like, I don't know, you can't have Ash without Pikachu! xD And, I chose Noctowl. I don't like those things.. They kind of creep me out. Not gonna lie. And I love Gliscor!<3 It's amazing. xD

I don't know either. Without Pikachu, there's no anime.

Gliscor's so awesome imo.

Back