• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Revived thread~ Your Real Name

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    My name's Anni. It's a Finnish diminutive of Anne, which is a diminutive of Hannah, which means "grace" in Hebrew. So, essentially my name is like Annie, except that no English-speaking person can pronounce it like it should be pronounced. It's also quite common here (not to mention how common Annie is) and I've never really liked it, but well, it's my name. I also don't have any nicknames. Sometimes I wish I had ;_;

In the internets, I usually go by An-chan or Aurincha. I respond to both. You're also welcome to call me Anni or come up with a new nickname, should that please you.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Adam's the name Speed's my game
    But my name should be pretty easy since it's close to my username fufufufu...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Kohei, as in my username (and I want to change my username, but heck, it's been 5 years, might as well stick with it.)

Very generic. Like the most popular male name of 1989.

CSonic_

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    My real name is Kari. (Pronounced carry)

I would of rather prefered Tyler or Luis.

Years
    My name's Michael. Common knowledge amongst those who know me, idc who else knows on here to be honest. Just so long as you don't call me Mike. ;3

Back