• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Revived] What Are Your D/P/Pt Play Times

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    It is somewhere around 5-7 hours, most of it is spent on Wi-Fi battles and Battle Frontier streaks. :3

Years
    28:45 on Pokemon Diamond, not that much but I don't really get enough time to play it so I am happy with that time, not to mention I only have 5 badges ... I usually take time to catch the Pokemon near the area.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    I have somewhere between 220-260 hours on Pokemon Diamond, but I don't know exactly since I haven't checked recently.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    For right now in Pokémon Pearl, I have 200 hours of gameplay in the game. Chaining, EV training, contests, and the Battle Tower have been things I have been working for, and that is probably why I have that much hours put into the game. Since chaining takes a while, and you have to wait and beat 7 trainers before you can get out of the Battle tower, those are the two that put most of my hours into the game.

Back