• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REVIVED: Your really old friends at PC.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    On my 1000th post at PC, which took me a really long time to get, and its making me remember all of my old posts everywhere in PC. and it reminds me of my old account as PokeMaster3000 and all of my old friends. So here is a lil topic I started LONG ago, and I'm once again reviving.

LanceLite said:
    Who are you really old PC friends? Meaning that once you were friends.... you know you're still friends... but you do not see him/her anymore on PC or have not talked to him/her in a long time?

Post your old friend's names and what you most remember about them.

here is my very limited list of friends..

Miyu-chan ~~ my first friend ever in PC from a LONG time ago in OldPC and also my pair. we havent really talked together for a while....
    Kayleigh ~~ amazing aint it? i was one of her FIRST friends ever at PC, along with Miyu and her brother.
    22sa ~~ another dude i know from a loooooong time ago. one of my first friends ever in PC.
    PichuSecretBase ~~ not a friend.. more like long distant rival. im known as is invisible ghost to only...
    Dark_Heaven ~~ the guy known as Austin. the mod. the friend of
    Jedi-Amara ~~ the penguin lover. always my friend and always will be. not talked to her in some long time either...

so who are your old friends?

Years
    Well, I honestly have no 'old friends'. When I see somebody that I havn't chatted with in a while, I just send them a PM or add them to my MSN list. The Adamant Dodger (who I call Takai) was like a stranger to me, until I got up the nerve to send, and now we talk as often as we're able. So i think if people have 'old friends' they should simply drop a PM. I'm willing to bet that they're wondering why you don't talk to them as well.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Um, Kayleigh, I was first to reply to her welcome thread, ph33r, and, uh, Andy, I love those nontop SPAM PMs we sent each other, and, uh, 22sa, and, uh, other people

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hmmm. I don't remember any old friends except for Latias_ex/Charmaine because I knew her from Serebii.net. I just posted some fics and left for ages to come back occasionally.

But I've known some of you since October. ^^ You guys know who you are.

But I still talk to most of them, if not all. ^__^

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    OMG!!!! XD you were Pokemaster3000? I gotta tell Andy xD w00t thats funny lol (I dunno if ya remember, but Pokemaster10000 made a really noobish thread and then you guys started fighting cuz your names sounded the same lol)

Lets see...*thinks*
    PK Hammer was one of my first friends (hello Teddy Bear!!! XD)
    Karli, Kevin, Ryan, and Andy are some as well, but I knew JA way before I even joined ^^

mvtm

Years
    Back on 2002.

Lightning : Erica and i used to be really good friends, we where TPM'ers too so i knew her since before of PC. Shes a Quality++++ poster,she liked Anime a lot on TPM. I think purple was her fave color and Yugi his fave char.

Pokesafari : Nil was an former admin here at the old PC. He speaks spanish as i ,so we inmediatly became friends. He posted tons of Artwork along with a member called Cas and is very friendly

Moonlight: I met Liz being a extremely constant member she had the best artwork ive seen here in all these years.We chatted in MSN and talked about hows life and blah.I dont know why shes like a ghost here i mean few people know her.And the part that is funny is that shes a mod here lol.

[turf]: Former admin here from Argentina , he was soo nice , i mean soo nice .We were such good friends but he hasnt signed up in MSN in like 1 year i dont know what happened to him or his life. I am sad since of time i forgot his name><

And in 2003 :Also i knew or had a special apreciation for long time members as Kwesi , Dakota and ^^NICK^^.
    ---- Thats all the members that still remain here that i know of.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Andy (Arcanine) was my first friend on PC. Scotty (Sapphire Latios) is another one of my friends from when I joined PC. Sapphire is another. Kayleigh is another. And so is Jordan (100marios) Just about almost everyone that is a mod now, who was a member when I joined, is one of my friends from back then. Me and Sapphy are the only ones left who havent been modded XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Eliana said:
    OMG!!!! XD you were Pokemaster3000? I gotta tell Andy xD w00t thats funny lol (I dunno if ya remember, but Pokemaster10000 made a really noobish thread and then you guys started fighting cuz your names sounded the same lol)

Hey, that was a year ago. One year's enough time to un-noob myself. XD

*takes a stretch* Since I haven't made a post in ages, I'll just lengthen this up a little....or a lot. XD

In the memory of my old friends....and the old days.

Well, for my list of old friends (I did this from looking at my list so terribly sorry if I missed anyone. Bleh, if ya think yar here....well, yar here. XD).
    There's:
    100marios- Wow, I can't forget him. Me and him used to fool around in a very peculiar yet humorous way. Sort of what Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd does....err, you got the message.
    Snowangel3181988- This was where my frenzy for posting started. XD Around the middle of Feburary. Me and her would always hang out in the Trivia and Games section and BOOM! we'd make posts around a rate of 0.5 post per minute. XD (It don't look like a lot but ooooh yes it is) Still.....it was some great experience.
    22sa- We always have interesting conversations once in a while in PC. Yup, a very fast talker if he wants to be. Hey, you still earn the honor of being my frist friend. XD
    Legendary Pokegirl- Yup, March still counts as being old right? *thinks* Anyways, she'd used to hang out with me and Jordan (100marios), role playing the lights out of each other. (Mostly harming though XD)
    Castrainer- Oh god, eeeeeven later in the months, I'll still consider it old.
    Holy god! I haven't met anyone that can post as fast as him, ever since I was on vacation. XD He'd be added to the little discussion group in the crush thread. Once again, role playing and offtopic discussions=getting into humorous convos with him.
    Jedi_Amara- Yes, you got it! Penguins! Role playing! Swablu's hmm....*gulp* XD She'd always have some ingenious way of making me get pecked...yes, it's the attack of the penguins. XD
    Latios Master- A friend that I haven't talked to for probaly a half year. Despite that, yar still ma cool friend. We'd get into big convos but we still talk.
    Teara- the "z" lady. XD She's a lively person, I can tell you that. XD A very random person when she's at the "moment" which makes her another one of the people that is fun to talk to.

That's some. Ima crack my neck soon so as soon as I go to sleep, I'll add more.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Solar, Junichi, Dakota, Arcanine, Satoshi-Kun, or whatever his name is now. I have a lot of old friends, but I cannot remember them all right now.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    DarkAvengerCobra(Alexiz)
    PIKA2
    Satoshi-Kun
    Wait I know Hmm...
    amnesiahacker -- he's not Here

Mostly other Fellas in Rom-Hacking..That's my First & Most fav Forum

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
    Hehe, member since August '03 ^^;;

Miyu Chan - One of the people to answer my Welcome Thread. I was immediate friends with her.
    PM3K (LanceLite) - Miyu's paired up guy... I was kinda close with him.
    Kayleigh - She was in my makeshift family. I proudly remember her as my friend.
    MoonLight - Very nice art mod, she and I were sorta Neopets buddiez...
    Kenta - Fellow manga fan and friend.
    Purin - Same as Kenta
    oni - "

I think there's more, sorry if I didn't mention you ^-^;

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    wow u still come here? i thought u left long time ago naver....

Eliana said:

yay i was PM3k.... hey that was LONG a time ago. we're friends now... sort of. more like short term rivals back then. two guys with the same idea become rivals... like Bill Gates and the MacOS comp guy.... O_o;;

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    ^ Yeesh, why are you rivals over a username? xD

Anyways, I have quite a few people on my list...

Pokemaster10000~ I have known him ever since I joined here, and he is still one of my best buddies. ^________^

100marios~ Another of my first buddies. =3 Like PM10000 said above, I would always hang out with them. ^_^

Castrainer~ When he joined sometime around April, he instantly became one of my friends. ^____^ He used to hang out in the Crush thread, with a lot of other people, like PM10000 said. I still remember our little conversation about bugs in chocolate...xD

Kenshin11212~ I got mad at him a lot. o.o; Thats all I can remember. xD I remember one statement that he would never let me forget. >.O But he was still a good friend, and still is today. ^_^

Eliana~ I met her later on in the year, and we are really tight friends right now. ^___^ We're always there for each other, and I have taken on the role of her personal assistant. xD

Flygon_trainer~ I'm not to sure if she remembers...but Rachel was in the first RP I ever RPed in. ^_______^ She was a great RPer back then, as she remains to this day.

These are all I can remember at the moment. ^____^ I will probaly edit later on.

~Karli

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
    Hm... I am only here for like last than a year... I think am going to beat the half year soon i gues...

Hmmmm my first friends here.... think is

-RainbowIslands: Met him on my third day to pc... as a noobie like me... So we hit it off pretty wel...

-EVA_02: One of my best friends and my first twin here in pc... We hit too pretty well and is aiding me through my hack...

-DAC(or Alexis): The first mod who ever tried to help... Well he is a pretty great dude so i think it is worth to be his good friend..

-CoolCracker: Although we met later in my further chapter here in pc but i think he is worth menthioning as aslong to others like Xeno and Loony but he is pretty kind to me and i think he deserves a mod or a admin's congrats on him getting paired with DP!

Of coz i still got quite a number of friends... Oh well...Alex is right that all my friends came from #1 EMULATION Forum!*looking sheepish*...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hmmm...

Keitaro ~ <3 How could I forget him? He was an amazing mod way back in the day. =3 He kept Other Anime full of life... like never before. ^_^; He was just so... good at keeping up community spirit.

Honestly, that's all I can think of now. XD Plus, I've got a paper to write for art. *will edit later*

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Hey wow I forgot to add two others to my list...

G-LANCE aka Kenny ~~~ was the first person to ever try to pair up with miyu-chan .. and getting a really nice homemade online knuckle sandwich from me.....

Fire Master aka Nina ~~~ Kenny's pair up after he came back from the hospital. her cat's named after my navigator.. or my navigator's named after her cat.

those two left long time ago, i miss em a lot....

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    My oldest friend I've had on any forum is Matt (<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>). I've known Matt for six months, and we've been the best of pals for such a long time. ^________^ I'd have to say he's my oldest friend.

But in reality, every PC pal I've made gets the same amount of love coming from me. <3

~Kelsey

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    ^ Yeesh, why are you rivals over a username? xD

Anyways, I have quite a few people on my list...

Pokemaster10000~ I have known him ever since I joined here, and he is still one of my best buddies. ^________^

100marios~ Another of my first buddies. =3 Like PM10000 said above, I would always hang out with them. ^_^

Castrainer~ When he joined sometime around April, he instantly became one of my friends. ^____^ He used to hang out in the Crush thread, with a lot of other people, like PM10000 said. I still remember our little conversation about bugs in chocolate...xD

Kenshin11212~ I got mad at him a lot. o.o; Thats all I can remember. xD I remember one statement that he would never let me forget. >.O But he was still a good friend, and still is today. ^_^

Eliana~ I met her later on in the year, and we are really tight friends right now. ^___^ We're always there for each other, and I have taken on the role of her personal assistant. xD

Flygon_trainer~ I'm not to sure if she remembers...but Rachel was in the first RP I ever RPed in. ^_______^ She was a great RPer back then, as she remains to this day.

These are all I can remember at the moment. ^____^ I will probaly edit later on.

~Karli

Hehehe. I remember that statement XD

Back