• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] RevKenHack's Art Showcase!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Cuba
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hello there! This thread is to post the random sprites an drawings I make on my free time.
Sprites are free to use for fangames/romhacks or whatever you want, just give credits :)

GSC Style Trainers (Battle)
Spoiler:

GSC Style OW Sprites
Spoiler:

Revamped GSC Pokémon Backsprites
Spoiler:

Mega Charizard X (GSC)
K2ytb3i.png

Alt. Pidgeot (GSC)
QL0RB0w.png

GBA Trainer Sprites
Spoiler:

A few drawings
Spoiler:

.hack

skunkape
Years
Great work, all looking good! Keep it up!

How long have you been spriting for and what did you use to make these?

Nothing seems to be loading for me in the second spoiler (GSC overworld sprites) but the issue could be on my end!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Cuba
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Great work, all looking good! Keep it up!

How long have you been spriting for and what did you use to make these?

Nothing seems to be loading for me in the second spoiler (GSC overworld sprites) but the issue could be on my end!

Thanks. I used Photoshop. I don't remember when I started exactly, maybe 3 years ago. It took me a lot of practice to archieve this results.

Here are the ow sprites, they weren't loading for me neither, I thought it was an internet issue on my part
HwX3bwk.png

.hack

skunkape
Years
Thanks. I used Photoshop. I don't remember when I started exactly, maybe 3 years ago. It took me a lot of practice to archieve this results.

Here are the ow sprites, they weren't loading for me neither, I thought it was an internet issue on my part
HwX3bwk.png

ahh they look awesome too! Great stuff!

Back