• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rewatching the anime starting with Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbcification

Long-Time Lurker
Years
  • Anything to watch out for/look for? It's been ages since I watched it, I still remember catching an episode in the morning before school when I was a kid.

Edit: Halfway through episode 1, and I have to say... The Pokedex has a bit of an attitude.

Last edited:

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • I did the same sort of thing a while ago. Back when I was a kid, it was so hard to catch episodes of Pokémon as they were on rather early in the morning. I watched all of season one and two and to my surprise, I actually really enjoyed them! I've never continued watching the anime from that point on, but that will all change once I get a new laptop within the next couple of months. :D

Last edited:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    I'm watching the anime from the beginning too. I only saw snippets of it to begin with and I wanted to watch it all the way through.

Anything to watch out for/look for?

Oh, don't forget to watch the movies in between and watch out for episode 38 (Electric Soldier Porygon), you might get an epileptic seizure from watching it.

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • Im planning on doing this, but if i would, i would do it non stop till the diamond-pearl seasons. Im currently updated with the Black-White ones. Yeah I miss Kanto.

Years
  • After a few years break, which has began before the end of Johto, I had great fun watching all the episodes starting from season 1 and all the way to the beginning of season 10 and the release of the 10th film. This was so fun. I couldn't believe that i'm actually watching my favorite TV show, episode after episode!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back