• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rewind

Sirfetch’d

If you could rewind your life and fix one horrible mistake you made, what would you fix? Why do you choose this particular occurrence?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm happy as it is, but I wouldn't mind giving this year's assignments another shot to get them to a higher grade xD
    I am who I am now because of the good and bad things that have already happened.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Probably to last year when I was picking a major to enroll at university.

Yeah, I still regret this decision. :T

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • While I have regrets, I wouldn't want to change anything either. It's the mistakes I've made in the past that shaped me into the happy person I am today. I wouldn't really want to change anything in my past. I feel like if I did, it would alter the fabric of my reality as a person, the things I've gotten into and the friends I've met as well.

Back