• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RGBMON Modifications

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
Years
  • History:
    Kinda new group & website opened on 15th of August,2005.

We have got one. :D

Current Members:
    e-MeR (Founder, Admin, Web Designer, Modificator)
    AcCIDENT (Hoster, Co-Admin, Modificator)
    Cartmic (Head Modificator, Programmer)
    H@KKER (Modificator)
    True_ai (Modificator)
    -=:/:/~EXE~\:\:=- (Modificator)
    1-Up(Modificator)

Current Projects:
    Pok?mon Mafia
    Pok?mon Mist
    Pok?mon Platinium
    Pok?mon Rampage
    Pok?mon Rukario Begins

Applications:
    In your applications please include the fields below.
    Name,
    Mail,
    Previous projects(Not really necessary) and the project which he/she will release under our group(Necessary).

Last edited:

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
  • Uhhh...
    CARTMIC??? o.O
    GLADLY accepted in the place of head modificator as I am EXTREMELY sure about your previous experience... XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    do you hack only RGB or is it all versions? or just 1st and 2nd gen, im comfused. Id be willing to join only if i could continue working on platinum.

H@KKER

rom-hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Name: H@KKER
    Mail: [email protected]
    Previous projects(Not really necessary) and the project which he/she will release under our group: Pokemon Rukario Begins.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    umm now that youve started this hacking group we should probably you know work on something together and help each other out. Theres no point in this if we dont do anything

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
  • Well I can help...But you gotta ask me via mail or pm as cos of the time zone and my being really busy nowadays I can not talk to almost anyone via MSN...>_<

H@KKER

rom-hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    ok e-MeR, pokemon rukario begins is almost finished :D

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Ill Join

Ill Join- But im abit inexperianced, ive got good ideas can make up pokemon and sortof like also the front cover of the game (Idea i got from Jeremys pokemon Ice Blue) :D :P :P :nervous: :\ :classic:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    And...

My E-Mail Address is [email protected] and What is the password for the Tools I downloaded from the website? Anybody...? :confused:

Plus im currently working on loads of new pokemon if you would like to know about them E-Mail me

Last edited:
    Back