• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RGBMON Modifications

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    What prodject are we gonna officially concentrate on at the moment. I can recolour pokemon and can work on making pokemon and also um... i dont know how to say this, the picture for the game? The sort of like box cover which isnt! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    Ummm? Do we still exist as a team? It doesnt seem like where doing anything. Maybe we should try and schedule some kind of chat on MSN or something so we can get some things figured out, other wise this is pointless.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    i will maybe join but later
    on december maybe cuz now i have a lots of things to do

Light_Over_Shadow

Master Strike
    Years
  • Fr?d?ric
    [email protected]
    I can be a tester-Map editor-sprite
    Favorite Hacked game :
    Ruby*
    Game i will be work :
    Rukario or other no preference

*For my personnal use i just change some thing

Example of sprite :
    RGBMON Modifications

Last edited:

H@KKER

rom-hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    ok E-mer, I'm Sorry But Rukario Begins Is Scrapped Because The Guy Who Was Mapping Dissappeared. But Don't Worry, I'm Working On A New Project (Name And Storyline To Be Revealed Later).

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
  • Uhh...Lovingmisty12...LoL...But i mean just look out the forums here, and download some tools, tutorials...then start if you want... :D
    Well site is closed but group is not but nmae may get a change though...No worries...I mean i am totally busy but i will come back!XDWell people who apllied are accepted...But just try to get in touch with each other to help out each other's projects...I am not gonna be around for some time...Take care all!
    Btw it's ok H@KKER...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    e-Mer says, we do

E-MER says that we've got to make something or at least do something, so what are we gonna hack? pokemon Ruby?

Back