• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RGSS Support Thread

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    In an attempt to try and steer away from Starter Kits in the future, I have been creating my own Pokémon game which I have scripted. However, I am having a bit of trouble with understanding one bit of RGSS syntax.

It's the do |###| command. I think it works like this:
    Code:
    File.foreach do |pie|
    pie << "Hello World!"
    end

but I'm not sure. If somebody could clarify for me.

Also, I had this insane idea that this could be a thread for anyone who was having difficulties with RGSS.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    I hear where you're coming from Lorem. I too have started a Script Help thread because I have just so many questions and I think a lot of people might have too...

EDIT: And also: This forum is starting to suck a bit for me I'm afraid. I mean I can't get any help and my threads are closed for the most stupid reasons. I think we should allow people to express themselves freely. I don't think I offended anyone by opening a simple Script Help Thread...

Last edited:
    Back