• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: ribb~! ribbirthday!!

Abby

#freecoffee
Feb 22, 2014
Reaction score
Collected cards
Wanted cards
Have a

Jo vial day

why do i do this

happy birthday jo!! It's been a honest pleasure getting to know you these past few months or so (ever since you got devved, actually), and I really like being around your super excitable, positive presence. ^__^ Hope you have an amazing bday!!

Happy birthday!
ribb~! ribbirthday!!

ribb~! ribbirthday!!

Happy birthday!

happiest day of your births

tried for 5 nonstop solid mins but cannot find frog gifs cute enough for this thread. Happy bday Jo =) We don't know each other well but I still hope you have a good one <3

Last edited:
tried for 5 nonstop solid mins but cannot find frog gifs cute enough for this thread. Happy bday Jo =) We don't know each other well but I still hope you have a good one <3

cant go wrong with froppy

it's her discord avatar after all!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOOOO
it's okay, you hate me with love

It's been a pleasure to have you around; you're such a kind and honest soul. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Happy Birthday Jo!! Continue be the awesome person ya are <3

Back