• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Awe that sucks man, well I guess I'll be looking for a battle then.

EDIT: I just started you a fanclub Richard, although I'm not sure how you will react.

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Awe that sucks man, well I guess I'll be looking for a battle then.

EDIT: I just started you a fanclub Richard, although I'm not sure how you will react.

I just found it! haha, that's uber neat, thank you for it!

That made my day.

Anyways, I'm watching Little Miss Sunshine right now, and then a new House comes on, so after that I'll be open for battles. And Kazaam, you're first on my waiting list. ;)

DemonPrince

Is teh 1337 Stalker! w00t!
    Years
    • DE
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Can I reserve a battle? My little daughter also wants to join your fan club...like 12 year olds have kids...

Ill reserve Sunday Morning please!

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Eh, House is a rerun. It was supposed to be new... the bastards.

Anyway, Kazaam, we can battle now. I haven't battled much in the past few days, so I may be a bit rusty.

And demonprince, how early is morning for you? Chances are I won't wake up until close to noon (I'm a night owl and late riser), so how does SunDAY sound?

Ooka

Years
    Okay, let me just grab my charger, oh and I think you have the first member of your club joining(I think).

Ooka

Years
    Oh, yeah, go for it. I think i might try to battle luckyCHARMS real quick anyways. Well, Richard, I hate to say it but I'm about to hit the hay, so I'll probably just battle you tomorrow. I do have school after all.

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Well, I'm currently open for battles.

Although, I'll be around and on/off the PC, so if I don't reply right away, don't you fret! Just stick around for a few, and I'll make it worth your while. ;)

Back