• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    richard!
    lets battle!
    finally youre up for battles :)

Yup yup, letme switch my team around and I'll meetcha on WiFi!

Charms, good battle! Nice Trick Room team, but I kind of uber predicted your Explosions. XD Sorry bout that. Also, Rapardos has some serious power to be able to KO a Skarmory like that. Surprised me, actually. But it was a good fight! Even if Claydol did hurt himself twice in a row. Starmie got revenge with a critical hit. ;)

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
    great, i'll see you there!
    :)

p.s. richard, i have a new fc, its in my sig, just in case you didnt know.
    im on wifi now.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Good battle, Beasty. I've been getting unlucky with haxes tonight... sucks. Metagross being OHKOed by Claydol's Earth Power? Unheard of! That critical hit saved your ass for the time being. But... why did you Explode on Spiritomb? Did you forget he was part Ghost?

Oh, and of COURSE your Geiko (or whatever his nickname was) would wake up on the EXACT TURN I was gonna KO him. I wanted a fast way to knock out Swampert, in case you wanted to try to Rest. Oh well!

I had fun either way!

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
    lmfao, oh my god dude, i pressed the wrong freaking button on claydol!
    i was so pissed off!
    i was just tapping it fast and i kinda hit in the middle of the 2 buttons and i guess hit explode...
    that sucked.
    and yeah, i got lucky with that crit, that match probably wouldve gone down sooner.
    and at the end i was just hoping on a flinch from waterfall.
    my swampert doesnt have rest, and my sala needs draco meteor, or else i probably couldve put a stop to spiritomb at the beginning.
    but oh well, that was a great match richard, thank you.
    i cant wait for the next one!

oh yeah, and its Geico, like the car insurance gecko.
    haha.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    lmfao, oh my god dude, i pressed the wrong freaking button on claydol!
    i was so pissed off!
    i was just tapping it fast and i kinda hit in the middle of the 2 buttons and i guess hit explode...
    that sucked.
    and yeah, i got lucky with that crit, that match probably wouldve gone down sooner.
    and at the end i was just hoping on a flinch from waterfall.
    my swampert doesnt have rest, and my sala needs draco meteor, or else i probably couldve put a stop to spiritomb at the beginning.
    but oh well, that was a great match richard, thank you.
    i cant wait for the next one!

You bet! If you hadn't have KOed Metagross, you'd have been in trouble, because his Attack was raised with that Meteor Mash. He was SO gonna pwn, and you had to kill him with a friggen Claydol. haha

And my Spiritomb is slowly becoming a notorious trademark of mine... much like Cema always has his notorious Aerodactyl lead, I always have my infamous Spiritomb lead. The beauty is: unless you get a hax critical hit with a REALLY powerful move, you will not being able to OHKO my Tomby. I've seen that bad boy survive a Draco Meteor from SpecsMence. And that's something to be proud of, since the only other Pokemon who can absorb that kind of hit is Blissey.

And ya know... out of all my teams of OU Pokemon, my UU Spiritomb seems to give people the most trouble. Tomby just rocks my socks! Not to mention that when my team is arranged to fit in Dugtrio, Spiritomb is my only sure-fire way to defeat Swampert. So you went up against a blob that has faced many a 'Pert, and came out victorious. He's knows what he's doing. ;)

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
    hahaha, i was so scared of metagross and then his life just kept going down and i was like.... WHAT? "Critical Hit" *lets out a deep breath*
    haha.

and yeah, that spiritomb is one hell of a damage sponge!
    spiritomb always gives me such a hard time, i really hate that little ghost ball....
    i think last time i barely killed it with a megahorn from hera.
    ive always wanted to try a scrappy pokemon on it.
    does it say super effective when you hit it with a scrappy fighting move? Ive always wanted to test it.
    anyways, yeah, that was a great battle.
    i cant wait for the next one, i might have to get another heracross on you. ;)
    haha, i still remember how pissed you were last time about hera clobbering your team when skarm fell...

great battle richard, once again youve proven yourself to be the most amazing battler ive ever faced....

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Wow... good battle!

You pulled a fast one on my with Endeavor. With Claydol and Metagross down, I had to play it careful against YOUR Metagross. But... how slow is your Metagross? My Starmie outran him even with an Agility backing him up. That surprised me.

I think you underestimated my Pokemon's defenses on more than a few occasions... people never seem to understand that Ice Punch never OHKOs Claydol without a critical hit... but oh well!

Nice battle nonetheless! However, you may want to consider putting a few walls in your team. Spiritomb practically demolished you at the beginning, and if you didn't Burn him, he could have stayed in play MUCH longer. ;)

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    yeah i agree, good battle.hope i win you next time.and thats my strategy with dodrio.ill battle you some other time, and my metagross is really slow, its speed is 177(talk about slow).and i do need a wall,i just dont have one yet, and your pokes do have good defence.cya im out

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Well, I could do with a few battles if anyone wants to step up.

I'm trying out something new, so I hope it works if I get to test it out. ;)

Back