• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Rick and Morty

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm thinking about watching this show over the break. Currently it's one of the highest rated TV shows on imdb (which shocked me for some reason) and my roommate said that he loves that show. So I'm curious, who else has seen this and what did you think?

Look kind of Futurama-y to me.

Years
    Kind of futurama-ish
    I though it was better than futurama
    Its formulaic like it but it is a lot more random
    It deals with lots of RL problems like dysfunctional families, morals, etc. in a cool way
    Catchphrases are on fleek
    Overall plot is not really there and its just kinda random

Its a great show and i recommend you watch it 9.5/10

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Better than futurama. I've never seen anyting as random, mind-blowing. That's kinda f***k up.

One of the best show I've watch. Not my favorite, but so unique, there is no other Cartoon like this one (well, that I've seen).

You have to at least try :)

The best episode for many is season 2, episode 4. You can start by this one if you want.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Wow, sounds like a great show so far! I think I will start at the beginning, it sounds like a show that I would like so much that I'll probably binge watch but I won't know that until I watch the first episode. Later this week after Finals will be when I start the first episode. Also I noticed that there was a forum game about Rick n' Morty going on in The Under ground; that's pretty cool too!

Back