• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rick & Morty - A Terrickble End

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Rick & Morty - A Terrickble End
    "G-gee...I don't know about this one, Rick. It seems like a real bad idea."

"Shut up, Morty. You perpetual pain in my ass."

"Aw, come on, Rick! Y-you don't always have to be such a dick, you know?"

Rick and Morty stepped out of the portal and looked out at a planet much like their own.

"What are we doing here anyway, Rick?"

"We're looking for ourselves, Morty. We're gonna find ourselves and warn them, Morty."

"Warn them about what, Rick?"

"The Galactic Federation, Morty! Those bureaucratic assholes are after me again, Morty, and we can't let me fall into the wrong hands. You understand, Morty?"

As they walked down the street to the family house, a spaceship zoomed over them. Rick flung himself into the bushes and pulled Morty in behind him.

Galactic Federation forces flooded from the spaceship and began firing at the Smith home. Rick saw himself rush out, shooting back at them, with his Morty right behind him. The Galactic Federation was overwhelming them as the house exploded, sending debris flying all over the block. The other Morty screamed as the bodies of his family flew from the explosion out into the street. That Morty ran at the Federation and was swiftly mowed down by laser fire.

Other Rick screamed and attempted to pull out his portal gun. It was shot out of his hand by a soldier before he was riddled with bullets.

Rick and Morty watched in horror as their own bodies were dragged onto the spaceship.

"W-what the hell, Rick!? Oh my God! What the hell was that?!"

"Keep your mouth shut, Morty, and let me think. How could this Rick be so careless to be caught? It doesn't make sense, Morty."

Rick dialed his portal gun and fired it against a wall.

"Go, Morty. Go back to our timeline and wait for my instructions. I've got some investigating to do here. Deep undercover ****, Morty. I'm talking real James Bond **** here, Morty."

Rick waited until Morty had gone before rushing over to the rubble of the house and digging around the garage to find his safe. He unlocked it, opened it and grabbed the phone from it.

He dialed a number and, when the person on the other end picked up, said, "Listen, it's me. T-things have gone real south. Gonna need your help, dawg."

THE REVICKVOLUTION
    Bird Person: It has been a challenging mating season for Bird Person.

Squanchy Is there any place that I can squanch around here?

Revolio "Gearhead" Clockberg, Jr. Have you heard of the Gear Wars?

Unity THE CONE-NIPPLE PEOPLE WILL RULE THIS WORLD!

Krombopulos Michael I have no code of ethics, I will kill anyone, anywhere. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just love killin'.

Mr. Poopybutthole Oooohwee! Whatever you want, Rick, we're here to help!

Dr. Xenon Bloom Anatomy Park's greatest attraction, young man, isn't the music or the food or the... Pirates of the Pancreas.

Doofus Rick I'm not Doofus Rick! I'm Rick J19-Zeta-7!

Ice-T You made me care!​

GALACTDICK FEDERATION
    Tammy

The Gromflomites

THE OTHER GLIP GLOPS
    Abradolf Lincler You brought me into this world a suffering abomination, tortured by the duality of its being, but I shall finally know peace when I watch the life drain from your wretched body!

Evil Morty

Mr. Meeseeks I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!

Fart The worlds can be one together, cosmos without hatred

The Cromulon SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.

Mr. Lucius Needful Everything has a price...

Snowball Where are my testicles, Summer?​

THE RULES

Save your Rick rules for the burp sheep-Ricks, Rick-pig.

Show up to vote - or don't. If you do, you live. Don't twice, you die. Don't even trip.

Don't spoil your role or share it with anyone. Don't be a dick, broh.

THE PLAYERS
    Klippy as Rick

Omicron as ?
    Nakuzami as ?
    Syndrome as ?
    Nimsy as?
    jdthebud as ?
    Ullion as ?
    Draskk as ?
    marz as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Daydream as ?
    Steel Master as ?
    Universe as ?
    Christos as ?
    Ash as ?
    Golgari as ?
    Hopeless Masquerade as ?
    JohnnyMustang as ?
    Davepetasprite^2 as ?
    Juno as ?
    desinishon as ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Sorry, but I am not sure to understand? But it is about Rick and Morty, so I want to understand :3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Sorry, but I am not sure to understand? But it is about Rick and Morty, so I want to understand :3

This is a mafia game for Rick and Morty, so if you're familiar with the games, you can join up! Otherwise you may want to read the Beginner's Guidelines. :)

Back