• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ricky's Great Shopping Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    plz cmt for
    flawless shiny
    charmender,squirtle,bulbasaur,chikorita,cyndaquil,treecko,piplup.

E4all mANAPHY
    Nintendo World SpyX Celebi lvl 10 gentle
    Saphire Zigzagoon lvl 5 modest
    Birth Is. Deoxys lvl 30 impish

Interested in those. Can you please pick 4

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I offer my Shiny New Moon Darkrai for your Jap Shiny Regigigas? Or perhaps we can make a different trade?

I've got several different event Pokemon available, a few shiny, and a few odd shiny normal pokemon.

EDIT: I meant Shiny EV'd pokemon, bred for competitive battling.

Pokemon Μaster

Pokemon-Master #win-11 #loss 2
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Two things:

1st.Your level 5 japanese mew is a legit event,
    2.Your 100 shiny mew is hacked, (theres no legit shiny mew,celebi, or jirachi, ih the game

*Bonus* Selecting randomly your thread won a Shiny Ut eevee!

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
    Years
    i dont have amazing pokemon to trader but i have a lot of legendaries and stuff but i've been looking for that shiny mudkip for a long time think we can work something out for it bro?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    omgosh its so great to see someone know....glad to see ur still here ^_^

(just dropped in to say hi and bump your thread XD)

Years
    I have no idea if this is reasonable or not, but would you accept a Shiny Meowth for the wi-fi gift Mew or some other lower-level Mew?

I'm pretty new to this whole thing, so I don't yet know what makes a reasonable deal in trading. I just want a Mew and was lucky enough to encounter a Shiny Meowth (level 20, Hasty, highly curious. Ability is Pickup and it knows bite, fake out, cut, and screech. female.)

Years
    I'm very interested in the shiny Piplup with flawless IVs. I have several events and I also have a shiny Eevee and a shiny Sneasel with near perfect IVs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back