• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ricky's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    When do you want to trade?

Hi, i havent transfer my latias over to my omega ruby yet. If u can wait, I can get it after the other trade is finish. If giratina has some exp, can u plz contact me cuz I have two giratina.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Hi, i havent transfer my latias over to my omega ruby yet. If u can wait, I can get it after the other trade is finish. If giratina has some exp, can u plz contact me cuz I have two giratina.
    The giratina is fine, u also sent me a dialga instead kf regigigas if you want it back or another shiny for it?

Years
  • i dont need the celebi now just got my one from bank but i can trade the other 2. Whats your fc and ign?

im only interested if its untouched from when it was caught/recieved from event

im interested in all of those whats your fc and ign?

SounDo good to me. I'll take the vulpix and larvesta. My IGN and fc are in my signature. I'll be on tonight and throughout tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    The giratina is fine, u also sent me a dialga instead kf regigigas if you want it back or another shiny for it?

Sorry for regigigas, i will take another pokemon for regigigas then. I want your shiny volcarona for my regigigas. Does that sound good?

Years
  • I know i don't have the best stuff but maybe you might be interested in some of these to help me complete the pokedex

Spoiler:

I have the following Ready for immediate trade: On Pokemon with less than 4 maxxed IVs, I failed to put their stats. Im willing to trade multiple of these for a legendary or we can work something out.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE]

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • Hi, are you interested in trading trophy shiny for trophy shiny?
    I would like this one:
    Weepinbell(Nicknameable) / Quirky / Chlorophyll / Kalos / Level 24 / Female / xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx
    Moves: Sleep Powder-Posion Powder-Stun Spore-Acid
    and could offer you a shiny Spinda with either Own Tempo or Tangled Feet (I was hunting for Swablu). In fact you could have both, if you want.
    What would you like for items? I'm still missing the Pinsirite, I could offer some competitive items.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Hi, are you interested in trading trophy shiny for trophy shiny?
    I would like this one:
    Weepinbell(Nicknameable) / Quirky / Chlorophyll / Kalos / Level 24 / Female / xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx
    Moves: Sleep Powder-Posion Powder-Stun Spore-Acid
    and could offer you a shiny Spinda with either Own Tempo or Tangled Feet (I was hunting for Swablu). In fact you could have both, if you want.
    What would you like for items? I'm still missing the Pinsirite, I could offer some competitive items.
    im not interested in trophy shinys but i can give you that pinsirite for free

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    I'm very interested in the Mild competitive Yveltal and the Adamant competitive Zygarde, they're the last two competitive pokemon I need to have a competitive version of all pokemon :) I see that you're interested in UT legit legendaries. I have a Deoxys, two types of Genesect (one's Shiny) and a Meloetta that are untrained. All of them are 6IV and have a beneficial nature. I also have all the other legendaries, a lot of them Shiny, all competitive and with a beneficial nature, but they are EV-trained, but if you want I can drain their EV's with berries. I also have a great deal of non-legendaries that are EV-trained, but all competitively, 6IV's, necessary Egg Moves, beneficial natures and everything, and I also have a lot of those in Shiny form. I could also easily breed good competitive Phione if you want that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    I'm very interested in the Mild competitive Yveltal and the Adamant competitive Zygarde, they're the last two competitive pokemon I need to have a competitive version of all pokemon :) I see that you're interested in UT legit legendaries. I have a Deoxys, two types of Genesect (one's Shiny) and a Meloetta that are untrained. All of them are 6IV and have a beneficial nature. I also have all the other legendaries, a lot of them Shiny, all competitive and with a beneficial nature, but they are EV-trained, but if you want I can drain their EV's with berries. I also have a great deal of non-legendaries that are EV-trained, but all competitively, 6IV's, necessary Egg Moves, beneficial natures and everything, and I also have a lot of those in Shiny form. I could also easily breed good competitive Phione if you want that.
    I dont need any legendaries atm unless they was shiny from oras. Do you have a list of all the other pokemon u have?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    I've got at least one competitive version of every fully evolved pokemon, meaning 5 or 6 IV's, a beneficial nature and EV-trained to fit its moveset, and I have quite a few Shiny versions of those. Here's a list of all the Shiny pokemon I have (they have 6 IV's, necessary Egg Moves, beneficial nature, they're very competitive), I added it as attachment.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    I've got at least one competitive version of every fully evolved pokemon, meaning 5 or 6 IV's, a beneficial nature and EV-trained to fit its moveset, and I have quite a few Shiny versions of those. Here's a list of all the Shiny pokemon I have (they have 6 IV's, necessary Egg Moves, beneficial nature, they're very competitive), I added it as attachment.

Are any of those shinys from ORAS?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    I'm sorry, they're not. They were bred in older games and cloned, I can assure you they're not hacks. Do any of them catch your interest? I'd give you anything for that Yveltal and Zygarde, I really need them :) Is there anything you want for them? The Kalos-bred competitive Shinies I have are Talonflame, Greninja, Tyrantrum, Trevenant, Aegislash, Carbink, Goodra, Noivern, Sylveon and Chesnaught. Is there anything I have you want?

Last edited:

digitalapplepie

Digital
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018
    Interested In: Salamence Talonflame Gliscor Rapidash Haxorus Porygon-Z Nidoking Trapinch Meditite Feraligatr Virizion Regice Mewtwo

For Trade: Anything in my shop

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back