• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Righhtt..... A Pokemon.

Bardock

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM
Years
  • Well, though I took a LONGG break from pokemon, a simple site was enough to reflame my interest in the franchise, and it's this site (duh).

My goal before was organizing teams, creating movesets that's just impossible to match.

Then my interest was drawn away. (R/S wasn't inviting enough to keep playing)

Then D/P was released.

Curious on what new features added to the 4th generation, I took a search in Google.

And I found this site. And Yadayadayada oh its awsum! yea my interest went boom and stuff like that.

This is getting boring for me. So good bye.

Oh, and I like orange soda. They're refreshing.

Years
  • Does that mean you're interested in competitive battling? If you are, I suggest you check out the Strategies and Movesets section. Enjoy your stay :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Dragonball Z forthewin.

Anyhoo.. welcome to the forums. xD

Hope you have fun around here.

Without your internet going boom..

Back