• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ring Ring!

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
  • Ok so do any of you get really annoyed when the phone rings?
    Well i don't mind about the cellphone.
    When a normal Telephone rings, The ring volume is so loud.
    Even if you put the volume in low level its still loud.
    So do any of you get annoyed when a telephone rings?
    For me? Yes absolutely. They are so loud they hurt my ear.
    Especially if i happen to be near the telephone and the telephone happens to receive a call.xD

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Yeah, our telephones have completly the opposite ringing noise /facepalm
    One's the normal ringtone, and for a joke my Dad changed it to the British national anthem.
    Now he can't change it back.
    And even if he did find the instruction guide, i don't think he'll change it back haha.
    But it gets really annoying, the british national anthem loud is... Uh undiscrbable...

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I just get annoyed when a whole bunch of people keep calling and forcing me to answer the phone even though it isn't for me. It's very distracting when I'm trying to concentrate on something. One of the best parts about sorta moving out is no land line <3.

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
  • I get annoyed when someones phone goes off in class, even though we're supposed to be learning about what ever the teacher is talking about.

I mean, I can't really blame people for using phones in my old school (see some other topic), but keep it to silent texting under the desk so you don't wake me up from my nap.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Don't have a house phone and my cellphone stays on vibrate, so it's not noise that bothers me but the idea of people trying to communicate with me. xD There are just very few people I enjoy speaking with orally so I have a tendency to ignore phone calls.

Ayselipera

No, I'm content with my phone's ringing volume. I just hate getting up to get it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My phone rings so loud it nearly gives me a heart attack. Then there's the hassle of getting up, walking over to the phone, and answering it only to find out they're trying to sell me something. Yeah, I've never been a big fan of phones, and I don't have a cell phone because I don't need that annoyance factor when I head out as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Eh no, I'm happy when people ring me... As for the volume, obviously it isn't loud enough because I still don't hear it ringing half the time.
    I hate those telemarketers though, ffff, they are so annoying. It seems when someone I actually know rings, I don't hear it; then when a telemarketer rings I always happen to hear and then answer, lol. :[

Last edited:
    Years
  • The noise of the phone does not annoy me that much. What annoys me is when the phone rings. The moment I decide to lay in bed for a few seconds after getting home from class, the phone usually starts ringing. Ugh, what a pain. We honestly don't bother answering the house phone at my parent's house since we get a lot of junk calls like people trying to sell stuff over the phone.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Sometimes a dumbass would prank call us, and that's the only time I find the phone annoying

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
  • The phone annoys me, mostly when I'm in my zone, when suddenly, RING! RING! And I have to see who it is. So annoying.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • It doesn't annoy as much anymore. It's just noise; besides, I probably won't hear it because of my loud music anyways.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I enjoy speaking with orally

DIRTY SAV IS DIRTY!

Um. I love phonecalls. Not that I answer them, but it just really excites me. I always want to know who's rining because since we can see who's calling, well, a lot of the time it's ringing for important reasons as opposed to overseas callers :D

So yeah, enjoy it, and the sound? Don't really care, I just associate that with a phonecall and get excited. XD;

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I hate when my home phone rings. A lot of the calls we get are from annoying telemarketers and numbers that only my parents know. I hate answering the phone too :/. So a lot of the time, I'm interrupted from whatever I'm doing to find the phone and not answer it.

But I love getting calls on my cell. It's nice knowing that someone's calling me and no one else :3.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • When people keep texting me/calling me during class, I get pretty annoyed. I hate the feeling of the vibration on my leg, so I usually reply annoyed at them already. XD

Back